Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Entei At Your Own Risk! (261)

At least Pineco evolved, that was cool

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

That episode comes with Brock's Pineco evolving into Forretress when it got caught on the whirlpool created by TR. And there's Ash's Larvitar, scared of the water in the hot spring. It also comes with a trainer with a Misdreavus who wants an Entei, who failed to manage capturing him when it leaped high into the mountain. Oh yeah, I love the shy Larvitar shouting "LLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHH!! !!!"

hm, it has been a while since i saw this one, as far as i can remember it was a good episode so 7/10.

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

This was a good episode.We get to see Entei and Brocks Pineco evolving in Forretress.Battle between trainer and his Misdreavous against Entei was interesting,but i think it was too short.Oh well,frankly i didnt expected that he is really going to manage to catch Entei.Afterall he is one of the legendaries and was too strong for him.

Speaking of battle being short i also didnt like that match between him and Ash was interupted.However despite all of this,overall this was a good episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    I dunno, this episode gave out the strategy how to attempt capturing the Legendary Beasts in GSC, but it seemed like the basic Johto filler to me. :\ At least Pineco evolved in the episode and the Pokémon tried getting Larvitar to warm up to them. Entei's attack was probably the best portion of the episode.

Exactly. The evolution didn't feel right to me... it didn't feel like the right time to me, you know? Ah well, Entei definitely made the episode good ^_^
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Funny funny episode !!LArvitar is just all kinds of cuteness XDXD

BORN1994 FANSINCE`1999
    banners made by `me

The only thing I found interesting was Pineco evolving. Eh oh well. Basic filler.

Edit: 1000th post

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it was a nice episode, Larvitar is cute and cool that Pineco evolved
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

this was a good episode. I was soooo happy that Pineco evolved, Pineco was a really boring pokemon, IMO. I like Forretress better. I also loved the part where Entei roared & Misdreavus went back to its pokeball like the scared little ghost pokemon it is. MUHAHAHA.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2gsg6iq.png[/IMG]

I thought this was a pretty good episode. I honestly didn't think Nelson stood any chance whatsoever at catching Entei. However, he did have a good strategy, and his Misdreveous was pretty strong. I thought it was interesting how Larvitar is extremely shy around anyone else besides Ash.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Wow I've seen Entei, Misdreavus and Forretress! Entei is awsome!

hahahahaha the guy actually tought he could catch entei
    This was the episode i first saw entei
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

Finally, we got a cool episode focusing on Entei. Wish it had been Raikou though since we had never seen it before. I like how the COTD planned to use Mean Look to trap Entei so it wouldn't be able to escape. Of course, he never thought about Roar's effect. I loved that Brock's Pineco finally evolved in this episode as well, even if it was too little, too late. 5/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 10th November 2010 at 6:29 PM.

Good episode, i loved to see Entei in the anime.

and the battle of Ash and that kid with his Misdreavus wasn't good enough, i didn't love it.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quite a good episode. Ash and co. should have remembered about Mean Look in the battle with Morty.

Entei is so strong, it didn't do much but we can see how much respect people are giving it, no wonder why it is so legendary(in my opinion more than Raikou).
    Forretress' evolution wasn't pretty awful. The writers should have focused more on that, but you all know well what's going on with Brock's pokemon in the entire show.

I loved this episode, mainly cuz of Ash and Larvitar's relationship, its sooo cute. In the begining of the episode, Ash was so motherly to itXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

This episode was cool. It was cool seeing an Entei in the Anime for the 1st time. It was cool seeing a good strategy used to capture an Entei, even though it did use Roar to get away. Seeing Forretress for the 1st time once Pineco evolved was very cool. This episode was very funny. It was cool seeing the Pokemon try and get Larvitar to warm up to them, even though it was terrified. Its screech attack gets really annoying after awhile...

60/100

Seeing Pineco evolve into Forretress was great, really great! And the idea of Misdreavus with Mean Look was nice. The battles were short but nice. I'm glad Nelson didn't catch Entei, trainers in the anime shouldn't have legendaries. 10/10.

I wonder what Nelson's second Pokemon would've been had to two-on-two battle continued?

I think at this point the writers realized A) the whole cast and Pokemon would reboot for Hoenn, and B) they weren't sure about Brock, hence randomly evolving his Forretress so late - just in case. That's my theory.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Great Episode.Always funny to see Psyduck around.and Larvitar's screeching was awesome.But the battle between Entei and Misdreavous should have been a bit longer.Pineco evolution seemed random.

8/10
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Saw the episode today and I was kinda dissapointed in it. I guess my chilhood memories made it far more awesome and amazing than it looked D:

Meh episode, Pineco evolving was cool though.
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

Well, It was cool to see Brock's Pineco evolving to Forretress and the whole battle between Ash and Nelson was good too. Seeing Entei in this episode meant we've seen all three: Suicune at the beginning, Raikou at the Togepi episode with Houndoom and now Entei. I liked this episode, but that Team Rocket was trying two times to get Pokémon from Ash and Nelson was just irritable.

A very good episode, I love Psyduck and it was nice to see Entei. I got a laugh at Nelson thinking he could catch it, his strategy was clever though. I loved that Brock's Pineco evolved, especially during that predicament. Larvitar still being afraid of Misty was so ridiculous though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast