Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Entei At Your Own Risk! (261)

Default Entei At Your Own Risk! (261)

Entei At Your Own Risk!

Heading to Mt. Silver for the Silver Conference and to drop off Larvitar, Ash & Co. meet a trainer who is intent on capturing the Legendary Beast Entei. He has set up many traps to do this. Will he succeed?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

I like this ep...since...it did have Lavitar and also Entei made it's debut...YEA...

i hope Lavitar does come back one day...
    (>^_^)> !i!i!i! ~ŁańkaŃ \|/ ßlάĉK §ϋŃ~ !i!i!i! <(^_^<)

Click here to be directed to the game ---> Pokemon Survivor

I dunno, this episode gave out the strategy how to attempt capturing the Legendary Beasts in GSC, but it seemed like the basic Johto filler to me. :\ At least Pineco evolved in the episode and the Pokémon tried getting Larvitar to warm up to them. Entei's attack was probably the best portion of the episode.

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Factory Head Noland Guest

It was good to see Mean Look used in this episode by the trainers Misdrevous, Entei looked so cool! It was funny when Bayleef is being friendly to Larvitar and it just hardened (poor shy Larvitar...)
    It was SOOOO cool when Pinco evolved into Forretress!!!

RaikouRider243 Guest

The producers could make something out of this episode. In past episodes, they've revisited certain characters. My idea for a revisit of this trainer is with Ash and the group going about all their business as usual, then all of a sudden, the same Entei rushes out in front of Ash, but this time with the trainer on its back. They then battle, and Ash's team gets utterly pwned at the hands of Entei. There are so many things you can do...

Ryou_Bakura Guest

Default did anyone notice that on entei at you own risk...

...that bayleef's color was totally screwed up? but i have a question.....whih one looks better?

Trendy_boy87 Guest

i dont see any diffrence in thier colour the look the same to me

Ryou_Bakura Guest

are you sure? because i could have sworn his color was screwed up....are you in japan?

Trendy_boy87 Guest

im in the uk and ive just looked at the eppy pix for entei at your own risk and current events and the bayleaf look the same

Ryou_Bakura Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Trendy_boy87
    im in the uk and ive just looked at the eppy pix for entei at your own risk and current events and the bayleaf look the same
    they are probably only visible in the show

Trendy_boy87 Guest

mabr but when i watched the show i still didnt notice much difference

Ryou_Bakura Guest

odd......i wonder why i saw it? and i know my friends saw it too.

Trendy_boy87 Guest

mabe it was the tv but we wont really know till other people post

Ryou_Bakura Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Trendy_boy87
    mabe it was the tv but we wont really know till other people post
    no because i saw it on other tv's too

Blaziken's Emberz Guest

Do you have a screenshot to prove it? If not, maybe all of the televisions you were viewing had a bad frequency at that specific time. Happens on Channel 5 on the Simpsons {Always Homer's eyes when he turns around} on my uncle's TV.

: PMD :

Ryou_Bakura Guest

........i also saw it at different times

i could have sworn Bayleef had a diffeerent color aswell, but i thought i was mistaken, could have just been my eyes playing up, but it looked like a darker green
    The GSC Militia
    Double-Edge
    .TRAX.
    Altmer

Check Out MySpace
    http://www.myspace.com/fieldy420

Ryou_Bakura Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cubonefan
    i could have sworn Bayleef had a diffeerent color aswell, but i thought i was mistaken, could have just been my eyes playing up, but it looked like a darker green
    EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do realize you could have brought this up in the episode discussion for this episode? :\ *merges topics rather than closing*

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Ryou_Bakura Guest

im sorry but i didnt know

Awwwww.

I haven't seen all of this ep yet, but I remember Nelson. XD Awwwdork. *slashes him with Christopher and runs* >D

Purrrrrrr.

This was a pretty funny episode. I liked how Ash's pokemon kept trying to get Larvitar to warm up to them, and it was pretty funny when Larvitar and Cyndaquil both froze after knocking into each other. I liked Larvitar's reaction to the warm sand, too, and Psyduck getting covered with it by onix. LOL It was also pretty interesting when Entei made a cameo, and when Pineco finally evolved. Mostly, though, I really liked the humor in the episode.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/04 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

great episode since entei, misdreavus, and foretress was in it. it made it all very interesting to watch.

PokeTrainer7783 Guest

I should go back and watch this episode I don't quite remember everything that happened in it.

Ah, I always remember having missed this episode's debut and longing to see it. Well, I got my wish.

LARVITAR. That alone makes this episode worth watching. Poor little guy, overwhelmed by every Pokémon around it.

Screech gets annoying. Not because it accomplishs its purpose, but because it isn't really much of a Screech at all. More like a wail, a cry at best. Not a Screech(a real one might harm the ears of the viewers, though...And I doubt the writers want to repeat that sort of mass injury).

Nelson.....Dang his voice bugged me. Also the standard, cliché, I-need-a-girl dork who devotes his life to some obscure hobby. Didn't help that we had the cliché assurance at the end =(

Pineco's evolution was weirdly touching to me, for some reason. Dunno why.

This episode's voices just bugged me in general, I think. Ursaring was blegh, and so was Nelson.

Mean Look is cool in the animé. Also liked the Legendary hunting tip. It'd help any poor fool who doesn't know how to catch the gerbils.

I'm glad to know Forretress gets a lot more use after this, even if it is just TR thrashing.

Overall rating:
    8.2 out of 10
    A good episode, though it could easily have been total filler. And I think Entei was introduced a little late in the episode, and not enough, either. It'd seem like your general rare, idolized Pokémon to anyone who just turned on the TV.

~*CB*~
    The 8th Champion
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast