Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Address Unown! (265)

Meh, Unown was kind of dull, but seeing foreshadowing for Larvitar's reunion with Tyranitar was nice I guess...

The Unown was kawaii and I was impressed by all the past events that we saw inside of that weird Larvitar's mind dimension. Good episode.

This is one of my favorite episodes, because it's so dramatic and it's such a big important turning point for Larvitar. It reveals so much about his character and it was such a relief when Larvitar finally loosened up at the end.

Wow, this was truly one very interesting and thought-provoking Unown episode. Never knowing what was going to happen next, it was very odd indeed. Not to mention the fact that some new animation styles were first shown, most notably the drawing method that'll be used in AG.

It was amusing how the wild Unknown hit Kasumi on the head while Togepy landed safely without a scratch. Seeing the strange dimension and how it allowed Satoshi's friends to view things that Yogiras had experienced so far was awesome. In particular, I liked the foreshadowing of the poachers at Mt. Shirogane.

Good episode. While not much, it was cool to see what was happening in Larvitar's mind and the events that were to come in the next episode. The dimension is pretty cool, too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123