Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mother Of All Battles! (266)

I'm honestly a little sad that more was not said between Ash and Larvitar before they parted. Theirs was such an adorable bromance. Ash took good care of Larvitar.

The Poachers were AWESOME. One of the best COTD's EVER.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

It's not bad of an episode. It's rather nice to see more villain characters besides the Team Rocket trio, and they were rather goofy and egotistical. It's honestly a shame they were one-shot characters (especially since the team leader is played by the same voice-actor as Dartz, it made it more hilarious for me).

I didn't see anything bad about the episode, but it's not a favorite of mine. I felt there could've been better ways to handle it, though. The mother was rather quick to accept Ash and company prior to her being snatched up by the poachers. And the park rancher is a bland one-shot character, I could've cared less for her.

Other than that, the moment where Larvitar and Tyranitar are reunited is adorable, even if it's a bit... creepy to see a Tyranitar act all sweet.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Cute episode, gonna miss good old Larvitar. Good to see Larvitar entering a fight, even vs random hunters

The chosen ones (for now)

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    It's not bad of an episode. It's rather nice to see more villain characters besides the Team Rocket trio, and they were rather goofy and egotistical. It's honestly a shame they were one-shot characters (especially since the team leader is played by the same voice-actor as Dartz, it made it more hilarious for me).
    I know right! They needed to use these guys for more plots now instead of trying to steal some 10 year olds Pokemon or trying to revive some stupid fossils.

My ideal battle ever!

I'm going to miss Larvitar, but as what happened with Lapras, Ash was at the beginning intended to bring him back to his mom. I loved those three poachers and that those two were admiring their boss so much. They ended this nicely before the Silver Conference arc started the next episode.

A good episode to end the Larvitar arc, I was starting to like it now since it was being so amicable to Ash, Misty, and Brock. The three Poachers were interesting vilians, I really liked the leader. Jessie being hilarious as usual was great to see. Ranger Mason was a bland COTD , Officer Jenny should have appeared instead. Tyranitar was really strong, I was glad that Larvitar finally reunited with its mother and had a good send off.

Ew. I don't why, but that thing they caught Tyranitar in is disgusting to me. Well, no matter, Seeing Larvitar and Tyranitar team up to blast the poachers off was truly amazing.

Brilliant episode indeed and finally Yogiras has found its mother. I love the poaching trio since they are more competent and they were actually using Rocket Dan for their own benefit. Although it is sad for Yogiras to leave the cast but I think it turned out better to follow its mother instead.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12