Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pop Goes The Sneasel! (267)

Jessie's line about using a tissue always made me laugh.

TR were absolute terrible to Meowth in this episode. Poor guy. At least he knows now James sorta kinda has his back.

The animation team for this was pathetically horrible. Sneasel's so hardcore, it's very difficult to make it look bad. ...they succeeded.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

My second-favorite rival appeared in this episode! I always thought Harrison's personality was really cool because he was so calm and collective. Another really good point was to appearance of Blaziken and Harrison capturing Sneasel - giving us the audience a clear assumption that Harrison's team is really strong. The whole concept behind the flame and shrine was nicely explained too. It also lol'd when Jessie threw Meowth against Sneasel and when Meowth disguised itself as an Sneasel. A good prequel to a prequel/opening of the Silver Conference if you think about it.

That Sneasel was tough. It was amazing how it defeated so many Trainers, but when the gang comes, it gets captured. I like that. And this is the episode where I first saw Blaziken, I fell in love with its design.

Good episode, although Ash looking up Sneasel on the Pokedex was funny considering he saw one in the fourth movie. Nice to see Misty take the initiative and battle Machoke, she should have battled again the second time. Harrison was an alright character, even though he just appeared randomly. Jessie is hilarious as usual and it was nice to see Meowth get revenge on her for booting him out of TR.

Wow, I can't believe TR tried to kick out Meowth but I guess I shouldn't be surprised as they are villains!

It was epic seeing someone from Hoenn (Harison) It would have been epic at the time also!

Misty owned that Machoke, you go girl!

Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    It was cool seeing a Blaziken for the 1st time, the 2nd introduced Hoenn Pokemon.
    20/100
    Actually, so far (I'm not quite done Master Quest at this point, so more might appear (also, assuming I'm not missing any more that appeared in some past episodes)), Blaziken is the third introduced Hoenn Pokemon. Kecleon appeared back toward the end of Johto League Champions.

Anyway, it was neat seeing Blaziken for the first time before the end of the Johto seasons.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12