Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Love, Pokémon Style! (269)

Macie and her pokemon are a great team, She had a good combination of Fire-Electric types(Electabuzz)which helps her to avoid the Water attacks of the opponents who face against her more easily. She did it VS Ash, but unfortunately, Squirtle has really gotten stronger and it has experience in battles like that. No wonder why it beaten Electabuzz, eventually.

The battle was good. Phanpy got his screentime and even won the battle against Macie's Slugma. At least Macie got her victory, later.

This episode was cool. I'm glad Squirtle was the 1 who took down Electabuzz and Quilava, since it was at a much higher level. The fighting between Macey and Misty was funny to watch. Slugma vs Phanpy was a very cool battle.

70/100

While rewatching some random Johto episodes, this one is sure on the 9/10 scale when it comes to the hilarity of the animation.xD I liked the episode alot, background music-wise but seriously, the animation was horrible.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

I liked this episode. Really really glad to see Squirtle back in action for a bit. Nice to see Phanphy battle aswell as seeing a Quilava again.

8/10

I love this episode, and I have some reasons for that.
    - There were PokeShipping hints, I'm a PokeShipper.
    - Macy's eyes after Ash saving her were epic.
    - Ash's Squirtle returned.
    - The battle was really awesome and entertaining.

10/10.

Ash is so sexy in this episode! I would probably fall for him if I was caught like that. I also loved their battle. It would have been cool if she was also a league rival for more than one episode.

My ideal battle ever!

I really like how the battle was 'realistic' in the sense that there was much shifting of teams - type advantage was acknowledged and adjustments were made accordingly.

Kingler's KO was sabotage by Macy. I just know it.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

People complaining about bad animation when there is a hott ash battle being done. What will ever make us happy?

Anywho, finally Macey asks the tough questions to make things clear. I liked her honesty. This girl was my heroine.

My ideal battle ever!

"Excuse me, Ash is booked!" lol, I love how she gets jealous, it shows possession. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    "Excuse me, Ash is booked!" lol, I love how she gets jealous, it shows possession. <3
    True, it shows that Ash is Misty's boyfriend. This is one of the PokeShipping hints I like the most! I also liked the battle, but Macy's eyes when falling in love with Ash were even more awesome! But the PokeShipping moment is the most important to me about this great episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    People complaining about bad animation when there is a hott ash battle being done. What will ever make us happy?

Anywho, finally Macey asks the tough questions to make things clear. I liked her honesty. This girl was my heroine.
    Yeah I would have liked it if she was a more softer speaking, more cuter girl. That way her personality wouldn't have clashed with Misty's.

Alder: You wanna know what's better than battling?
    Ash: What?
    Alder: Eating hotdogs and battling!
    Trip: My God, It's like looking into the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulba the Great! View Post
    Kingler's KO was sabotage by Macy. I just know it.
    Conspiracies FTW!

Macy personality was just too much of a clash with Misty's personality. She had to be a little less energetic in my opinion. The battle itself was really interesting and I liked the whole surprise that Macy had an electric Pokémon under her disposal. I also liked how both Ash's Kanto and Johto water-type starters were involved in this battle, as well as seeing Phanpy in battle. The Silver Conference had probably some of the best battles in my opinion.

Haha. Misty did not like Macey. It shows doesn't it Misty? Well, I did like how Squirtle could see through the thick smoke, its fire fighting days came in handy. I didn't like how Macey insulted Water Pokemon though.

Good episode, loved the battles. Macey is fugz looking, but she's a tough fire trainer. Good that Ash defeated her, Misty was so content at that. Also, cute seeing some Poke hints from Misty's side and I loved how Squirtle came back to battle for Ash. Their bond further increased which was nice to see.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12