Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hoenn Alone! (276)

Default Hoenn Alone! (276)

Hoenn Alone!

Heading to Hoenn on his own, Ash is seperated with Pikachu after a fight with Team Rocket. Pikachu and Meowth end up in the port town. Will Ash be able to find his buddy before Team Rocket?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Shiny May Guest

I saw this one this afternoon too ! (german version!)
    It was a good episode. It was nothing really special imo but a nice episode to look at. I did like the fact that Ash was going to send out his pokemon but realised he didn't have any except for pikachu.

It's good episode, but I want Kasumi! You said german version! It' s grate! I must to have this episodes! I leave near Germany- in Poland, so I will have!

I like Kasume better too, but I guess thats done for a while. Anyhow, May has potential..I'd love for the writers to develop it as well as they did Misty/Kasume in the "Gotta Catch ya later" episode.
    Er-hem!...Congradulations, Ash, you and your pokemon are hall of famers!"

This episode kind of sucked because it was 90% filler. Instead of some nice character development with Ash and his family in Pallet, we're forced to watch "Pikachu and Meowth befriend a bunch of Rattata and fight off evil Haunters"

Pretty lame way to end Master Quest.

Hales Guest

Actually I wouldn't have minded a better send off between Ash and his mother and Professor Oak, but you know maybe the next region he goes to they'll give him a better send off

I actually didn't mind the episode though.

Well Hoenn finally came here for Ash...taking Pikachu was sad...but..........

PokeFan4Ever7783 Guest

This has got to be one of the most cornest episodes of Pokemon that deal with Ash and Pikachu I can think of at this moment. For the love of god please, please, for all the Pokemon of the world pick a plot that does not involve Ash and Pikachu being seperated again for yet another 10th millionth time. Pikachu and Meowth befriend again people and omg they have to fight off more Pokemon. Big whoop! I don't know how the original Japanese version is but Ash's dialouge in this one is just cheesy. "Pikachu and I have been a team right from the start, and Pikachu is more then my best friend a whole lot more, so I just gotta keep looking till were back together again." OMG don't make me puck anymore then I already feel like! Please let's get over the special and most best friendship of Ash and Pikachu!!! I beg of you writers and directors in Japan!!!
    Last edited by PokeFan4Ever7783; 18th May 2005 at 1:39 AM.

Melissa Guest

I didn't mind this episode that much. Weezing looked tougher than usual when it was attacking Machoke. I was curious to see what caused Pikachu to be sick on the first Advanced episode (after watching the preview) and I loved seeing Pikachu suffer from TR's magnet thing. It would have been great if it had actually died before reaching Hoenn but nooooo that's not allowed to happen.

i know...die u rat die

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa
    I didn't mind this episode that much. Weezing looked tougher than usual when it was attacking Machoke. I was curious to see what caused Pikachu to be sick on the first Advanced episode (after watching the preview) and I loved seeing Pikachu suffer from TR's magnet thing. It would have been great if it had actually died before reaching Hoenn but nooooo that's not allowed to happen.
    Why do people keep on bi*ching Pikachu? >_>

Nice episode, really a great moment when Pikachu and Meowth helped those Rattata.
    But a really sad ending for Pocket Monsters, seeing Pikachu being in pain was too harsh for an ending, leaving the sequel, Pocket Monsters Advance Generation to resolve that problem.

I give it 7/10 for being the end-episode in Pocket Monsters.
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

I feel bad that Pikachu ended up so sick at the end of the episode, but I'm glad that Team Rocket were actually able to accidentally cure Pikachu in the next episode when they were the ones who made him sick in the first place. At least Meowth and Pikachu had some great scenes together, and it was nice to see Ash's new outfit in full for the first time. I've gotten used to it, and I really think it looks great on him. At least they did decide to change outfits, since the old one was getting... well, old (I like Brock's newer one too).
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

thegreengiant Guest

Default where?

i liked this episode, but my only question is... where do they stop for the day before they get to hoenn? i mean, going from pallet town to littleroot town... they probably stopped somewhere in johto, but did they say?

Pretty good for the last episode in the season

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

This was one of my fav. I just think it was cool how this episode only had Ash/TR hehe. My fav moment in this had to be when Ash/TR were swining on a rope and hit some thing all together that was funny.

Edit;

Yah new I'm movin up with my posts!

it was a filler but it had some good points, i'll give this a 7/10.

Good episode to end the Johto series. Poor Pikachu :/

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

The last Jhoto Episode, it was so good
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I was both relived and sad from this episode. Relived that the Series still continues on, but sad that Misty has to leave. Though, the writers do what's best for the anime.

Plus, I didnt enjoy it as much at the previous episode since there was no Misty or Brock.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

This is a good episode. I was glad that Ash found Pikachu, however I didn't like the ending that much. Poor Pikachu.

The outsider of Ash's team.

I thought this was a good episode. I am glad Ash was able to find Pikachu in the ship. It's too bad though that Arbpk's acid created a hole in the tank. Luckily Pikachu ended up with Meowth instead of Jessie and James. I liked how Pikachu stood up against all of the Haunter for all of the Rattatas, Pidgeys, and Oddishs. I'm glad Ash saved Pikachu in the end, and was able to make it back onto the ship. Poor Pikachu though, I hope it will get better soon.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Sad ending for pikachu in the last episode of johto master quest!
    And the new begening of hoenn!

It was sad when Pikachu become ill.

And i loved to see some pokemon from Hoenn.

3/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Lol a pun on Home Alone for the title. Well this was certainly an interesting little Filler featuring Pikachu and Meowth most of all. Seeing Ash splashing around in a pool then enjoying a nice tan was something I hadn't expected seeing. Then when he settles down, Team Rocket makes yet another Pikachu capture attempt and they hide in a storage room. Too bad once again, they were caught again by Ash and the sailor Ash met before.

I hate how things got crazy once they reached that small port area. Meowth and Pikachu getting seperated from Team Rocket and ending up together was cute though. Reminded me of that Orange League episode where they were tide together. The part where Pikachu protects Meowth from Haunter's Night Shade only made me happier. Though Night Shade shouldn't have affected Meowth anyway. I thought it was weird that so many Pokemon like Oddish and Pidgey lived in a port, it didn't make mush sense.

Pikachu getting caught by Team Rocket's magnet machine was a bad situation, that wouldn't be resolved completely until the next episode, but it was nice to see Ash finally meet up with his Pikachu again. It was fun seeing the other Pokemon trying to help Pikachu out. This episode ended on a cliffhanger with Pikachu still sick, which is probably the most intense scene in the whole episode. An ok Filler I suppose. 5/10

The first episode of Hoenn. Every time a new generation begins, I'm happy. TR usually came after Ash and Pikachu, which caused Ash troubles.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast