Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gotta Catch Ya Later! (275)

*sob*. I never really liked Misty up until this episode. I found it sad at the part where they came to the point where the roads parted, and Ash was given the cloth and the food with the cutlery. I didn't think it would come of much signifigance, but when it did... I actually started crying. The closest I had come to crying before this was in Pikachu's Goodbye - Back in Kanto. When I thought about that episode, and how that was when the trio had first gotten together, I started crying even more! *sob* Saddest episode - ever. =(. I loved the way Ash got out of Team Rocket's trap, and how he said that he would always have his friends right beside him. Good Music and good animation. 10/10 for sure.
    #spp chat staff; drews_girl kintana tenten mello akemi karin && pm chat complaints please.
    fantastic pair \\ epic twin
    i do the #spp nightshift. [x] couldn't do it alone [x] thanks guys <3 [/CENTER]

Banner > 46800 pixels so it was ~removed~! Read the signature rules.

A very heartwarming episode to end the Johto saga, it's sad to see Misty leave the group and Brock leave the group but at least Brock will return ?permanently. I cried when I first saw this episode and cried again rewatching it the animation and music with Misty leaving very touching and well done it's episodes like this where the voice actors really shine, also Misty's comments on her knowing how Ash finally feels about her hopefully will lead to a romance later on. Nice to see Ash bounce back and decide to go to the Hoen region after seeing Ho-oh again he's destined for great things.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Misty should have at least hugged ash......
    ;[

what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Which is one of smartest moves the writers ever made.
    Gasoline, fires, I've said it already. This isn't stopping anyone from saying anything; you are only making the problem worse.

Quote Originally Posted by High Commander Solomon View Post
    Gasoline, fires, I've said it already. This isn't stopping anyone from saying anything; you are only making the problem worse.
    What are you talking about? What problem? Am I missing something? Well, anyway, as much as I loved this episode it was nice to see Misty leave. May is way better.

No way! Well, my opinion. I like Misty's Goodbye song.
    ;[

what happened.

I have to say this is the saddest episode of Pokemon ever made everytime I watch it I am either crying or very depressed. It really sucked that Misty had to leave the montage in the English version is really sad too the song really added much to the emotional impact of this episode of the two female characters that were on the show it seems to me that Misty is missed the most or at least, those who do miss her are expressing this more than May fans I am personally one of those who miss Misty and want her to return.

I really loved the song here (in Misty's past memories), even though it was short. It's a really sad episode. =(

Yes, I'm sad to say that from this date, I'm going to be
    COMPLETELY INACTIVE
    . I lost my interest in SPPf,
    and I'm going to be 99% inactive due to iRL things. Bye!

I would die to watch the Japanese version of this episode. I know it's less "romantic" (I'm not sure if that's the right word), but I wanna watch it to see the difference.
    White:
    Team A:
    Team B:
    Team C:

*sigh* This episode is the end of me watching the anime. I mean, I still like the older episodes, but since Misty left, I really don't feel like watching any new ones. I hated May and Max, especially since I was still sad over the loss of Misty.

I've got nothing better to put in my sig, so I decided to put a bunch of Pikachu! Pikachu rocks!

I'm kinda glad misty left because there wasn't any action in her parts. May and Dawn have more now going for them than just trailing around.

My ideal battle ever!

Can't believe after all these episodes, Misty finally gets her bike back...

In my opinion, this was easily the best episode of the Johto saga.

Thank god beginning tommorrow, CN will be starting up the refreshing AG saga. I wonder if they'll have a new promo?

it was a mass breakup, it all happened so fast, for the rest it's a very good episode, 10/10^^

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

it was a mass breakup, it all happened so fast, for the rest it's a very good episode, 10/10^^

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

I'll be honest. Getting rid of Misty was the best thing that the writers could have done to her character. Just imagine, if they kept Misty on for as long as Brock, people would be complaining about how Misty was getting stale and how she should be booted off the cast. Unfortunately, her leaving gave her the "I'll be cool forever" syndrome to her fanbase that the rest of us are now forced to put up with.

This episode marks a certain finality, as if the series could have ended here if it weren't for Advance Generation. After all, the loose ends were wrapped up, and everyone split ways to follow their own paths. It also sets up nicely for the next season, for a new beginning. I really believed that Brock would not join the AG cast, even going as far as to deny his appearance in the Pokemon Advanced intro as being one of his relatives or something. Imagine my disappointment when he actually did appear when it could have been Wally instead.
    Mostly lurking nowadays.

One of my favorite master quest episodes. at first, I was mad that Misty left and a bit sad, but now I dont care. I like May and Dawn more than her. brock leaving was slightly dissapointing but im glad he appeared about five episodes later,iirc.
    overrall, id give it a 9.5/10
    Credit goes to Deoxys911

One of my favorite master quest episodes. at first, I was mad that Misty left and a bit sad, but now I dont care. I like May and Dawn more than her. brock leaving was slightly dissapointing but im glad he appeared about five episodes later,iirc.
    overrall, id give it a 9.5/10
    Credit goes to Deoxys911

darn! I accediantly double posted. hopefully it wont happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkleo View Post
    Can't believe after all these episodes, Misty finally gets her bike back...
    I agree. completely forgot about that part. good episode nonetheless
    Credit goes to Deoxys911

i hope she shows up again
    in one of the dp episodes
    i give up.
    goodbye.

I hope she gets a permanent return, the problems being is she isnt liked as much now but i loved misty's character i think soon misty should come back for a series but brock leaves for a series i just loved her character but every1 to themselves i suppose

Spoiler:- Personality Pony:

You wrong. She is still very well liked. And don't hold your breathe on her ever returning permanently.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

well thats good to know thats shes still liked and i was jus sayin i doubt theyll bring her back permanently due to contests are part of the show and misty is no co-ordinator but in sayin this the new male support character if there was one culd be a co-ordinator

This was truly one of the saddest episodes in pokemon history.It was really sad to see Mistys departure and emotions were everywhere in this episode.I still remember how much i was shocked when i find out this,and its really sad that she left and never returned to the show.

Considering how complaints to this day still didnt diminished just shows how big mistake was to replace her.Well i still hope that maybe some day she will return for a season or two,but sadly chances are extremely low for this to happen.
    Last edited by pokemon fan 132; 18th November 2008 at 10:26 AM.

yea i agree pokemon fan 132 that reality is the writers dont want to incorperate her into the show i think, it must be hard to put her in as they wouldnt allow ash 2 be with 2 girls tho it would be cool hed be absolutely controlled by them lol but as you are wishin for a return so am i but as you said the chances are extremely low

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast