Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Gotta Catch Ya Later! (275)

Wow I was sad when Misty had to leave to Cerulean city and her flashback montage made me almost cry. I liked that Ash saw Ho-oH once again however, plus his new clothes looked nice. :3

Misty's departure was mediocre IMO. Why didn't she at least confess that she liked Ash.

Misty leaving felt too sudden and the flashbacks could've been better. I wish Brock had left the show here instead. 6.5/10

Quote Originally Posted by JudySpell View Post
    Misty leaving felt too sudden and the flashbacks could've been better.
    I thought that the flashbacks were perfect honestly. I especially liked the emphasis on scenes that showed her with Ash cuz they had great chemistry together.

Misty leaving the show was a surprise but yes,it was the best thing to happen.I regained my interest in this anime after she left.It was sad to see Brock leave and the flashbacks were very emotional. 8/10.

Misty leaving was such a sad event and even now I wish it didn't happen. My favorite scene was when Ash saw Ho-Oh again.

First off I loved all the shippyness here, especially the song and flashback. The battle animations in this episode were really good too and I loved the combined attack against the Rocket-dan and Pikachu's Thunderbolt later on. It was cool to see Houou again and I kind of feel that the Rocket-dan's second appearance was unnecessary but it was cool how Satoshi utilized Kasumi and Takeshi's gifts. Overall it was an enjoyable bittersweet episode.

Ugh, this episode was tearful. I cried when I first saw it due to Misty leaving, and also Misty's comments on her knowing how Ash finally feels about her hopefully will lead to a romance later on. Nice to see Ash decide to go to the Hoenn region after seeing Ho-oh again, too.

I found it sad at the part where they came to the point where the roads parted, and Ash was given the cloth and the food with the cutlery. I didn't think it would come of much significance, but when it did, I actually started crying. The closest I had come to crying before this was in "Pikachu's Goodbye", back in Kanto. When I thought about that episode, and how that was when the trio had first gotten together, I started crying even more!

I was kinda confused about those soccer guys, but it was hilarious when the one just cut open the net with scissors. The only thing I really didn't like was how Ash copied off of Gary by "starting on a new journey with only Pikachu."

Quote Originally Posted by Alloutℯ View Post
    The only thing I really didn't like was how Ash copied off of Gary by "starting on a new journey with only Pikachu."
    Eh, he wasn't copying him in a bad way. Starting over fresh made sense, especially since Ash had pretty much peaked during Johto and needed a new plan of action for his next journey.

This episode breaks my heart into pieces every time I see it..why did they have to split up..misty's sisters were selfish!!
    Last edited by Ashmisty; 4th April 2017 at 6:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashmisty View Post
    This episode bits my heart into pieces every time I see it..why did they have to split up..misty's sisters were selfish!!
    How so? They had been Gym Leaders for ages and them going on a trip as a kind of vacation was well deserved IMO. I wish Misty hadn't left, but I didn't mind the reason why it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Wednesdayz View Post
    How so? They had been Gym Leaders for ages and them going on a trip as a kind of vacation was well deserved IMO. I wish Misty hadn't left, but I didn't mind the reason why it happened.
    Maybe u r ryt regarding the vacation part..but the way I have seen her sisters I consider them very selfish even after they came back they r not like letting misty go pursue her dream..misty also knows she can't let her gym be left with her sisters who give away free badges..I don't like their personalities n the way they treat her

Quote Originally Posted by Ashmisty View Post
    This episode breaks my heart into pieces every time I see it..why did they have to split up..misty's sisters were selfish!!
    I did find it bizarre that Sakura, Botan, and Ayame seemed so condescending when it came to Kasumi's position as the Hanada Gym's fourth Gym Leader when we first saw them, only for them to come crawling back and asking Kasumi to take control of the Gym now.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789