Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Ruin With A View! (278)

This was an exciting episode, those Team magma folks sure are crooks and TR were funny.

It was also funny seeing May failing at Pokemon but I would have liked to have seen her catching that cute little Azurill

Ketchup and Pikachu together again at long last!

It was cool how Ash was mentoring May in what to do before catching a Pokemon.
    The debut of Team Magma. These guys seem interesting.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I found May's attempt to catch the wild Azurill to be really endearing; it was just nice seeing a beginner trainer in action. Her Torchic was so ditzy here as well, which made me cackle. I kinda wish that Team Magma had accomplished more stuff here than simply unlocking some ruins, but I suppose that this episode served its purpose overall.

It's weird, of all the starters on the main cast, May's torchic has to be my least favorite :/ It uust didnt do anything before it evolved, and combusken is still my least favorite starter, with it's stupid baggy pants, and awkward looking claws.

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    It's weird, of all the starters on the main cast, May's torchic has to be my least favorite :/ It uust didnt do anything before it evolved, and combusken is still my least favorite starter, with it's stupid baggy pants, and awkward looking claws.
    Really? Combusken always struck me as badass when it evolved.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Really? Combusken always struck me as badass when it evolved.
    I dunno, maybe it's the baby beak, the weird looking leg section, or the eyes being way too orange. Sucks since I love blaziken, but I dont care for combusken's design that much.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123