Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You Never Can Taillow! (280)

Brocks reappearnce in this episode was cool. But will we ever have another seasonw without Brock agian? I'd like so bad for Brock to not be in one season. Switch him with Tracey or a new boy character or have two new girl characters any thing. Awe any ways the episode was nice, Ash/May/Max together without Brock fighting over him. {Sigh} Wonder what would happen if they did the whole series without Brock. I bet each episode May and Max would be fighting over him, now that would have been fun.

I thought it was a good time to bring back Brock, and we got to see Foretress in action. I loved Tailows feisty personality and the battle between it and Pikachu was very cool.

It's sad to see that this far into the Pokemon saga 4kids was still turning rice balls into different food items you'd think with all the controversy they got with that during the first season they'd have stopped doing that by now.

Nice seeing Brock again and i'm glad he got to save the day, but i'm tried of seeing him all through Kanto and Johto which is why I was glad when he left at the end of the Johto arc, I really wish the writers would have introduced more new characters other than May & Max for the group. Grats to Ash for catching his first Pokemon in the Hoen region bird Pokemon have always been a good match for Ash and his style of battling. Poor May having Torchic take off on it's own before May could order it to attack, but she'll get the hang of it eventually after all even ash made mistakes when he was starting out.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

It's sad to see that this far into the Pokemon saga 4kids was still turning rice balls into different food items you'd think with all the controversy they got with that during the first season they'd have stopped doing that by now.

Nice seeing Brock again and i'm glad he got to save the day, but i'm tried of seeing him all through Kanto and Johto which is why I was glad when he left at the end of the Johto arc, I really wish the writers would have introduced more new characters other than May & Max for the group. Grats to Ash for catching his first Pokemon in the Hoen region bird Pokemon have always been a good match for Ash and his style of battling. Poor May having Torchic take off on it's own before May could order it to attack, but she'll get the hang of it eventually after all even ash made mistakes when he was starting out.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Good episode. That Taillow is one hell of a fighter. I didn't like how Brock came back, though.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

i'm glad that ash caught taillow after giving a fierce fight, it's one of my favorite pokemon in this serie.

I love Tailow, i never cant get enough of this episode..great that Ash catch one
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I was glad to see some very cool moments...Taillow being caught by Ash, and Brock returning. This was a good episode to watch, and something good to start with the 2nd series.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Man, those Taillow were great. I also liked Brock re apperance...

Indeed, Taillow seemed as the only ones in control in that episode, and I must admit that I didn't believe Ash would catch his Taillow until he did (it had so much energy and speed).

Thanks to Tekirai for the greatest banner ever!

PM me with any help you need regarding #SPP-WiFi or with getting your signature checked

[14:32] <metallica> i acted like a foolish

*** katya (CHEAT@NOW.YOU.CAN.SEE.A.NICE.ICE.KEY.WHICH.YOU.CA N.HAVE.FOR.FREE) has quit IRC (Quit: (3:56:28 pm) <rittre_gilr> oh mah gah!!!! guess what i juss foun out!!!!! |B selebii-fatrazychan dada mallied a MURE!!!! an ugry mure can you berieve dat??? so dats why he got holse teef!!!! CHING CHING CONG BALONG)

Why Brock returned only with Fortress?
    I wanted that Onix will evolve to Steelix with him
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

For some odd reason i thinking brock would have a golem or a mudkip hahah
    Quote Originally Posted by aykay View Post
    everyone knows bugsy is the cutest girl in the pokemon universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by HookShot View Post
    Hi, Billy Mayes here with the brand-new Rapid Spin! Do you have Rock problems? Not anymore with Rapid Spin! With just the click of button and the spin of a body, the Rocks are gone! Wow look at them fly! Compare this to the leading brand of hazard removal, the Banhammer! While the Banhammer causes serious problems afterward, Rapid Spin stops the problem right at the root, and gives you the satisfaction of ruining your opponent's day! It's even available in many different fashionable styles! Like the Starmie! The Delibird! And even the Hitmonchan! So don't let those Rocks stop you anymore, its time to upgrade to the Rapid Spin! Call 1-800-RPD-SPIN today!

This was a great episode. That Tailow was very strong because he was able to tolerate a couple of T-bolts from Pikachu, but in the end, Ash caught it.

That Tailow was incredibly resistant to those Thunderbolts. I wonder why it was never that resilisnt after Ash caught it.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

I thought this was a great episode. I thought Taillow was really strong, and I liked how it never would give up no matter what the circumstances were. I thought it was great that we were able to see Brock again. It was pretty good timing too, because without his Foretress who knows what could have happened. I was glad that Ash captured Taillow. I noticed that after he caught it, he used the hankerchief that Misty gave him to wipe off Taillow's mouth. I thought it was funny how Ash, May, and Max all forgot food. I can understand how Ash did, since Brock always had it when they traveled. I felt bad for May, she will eventually get the hang of pokemon training.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

What the fudge is Brock doing back I thought he was staying at the Pewter gym from now on Misty should have been the one to come back not him the anime sucks now >8(((((

That aside, it's nice to see Brock back with the group. More comic relief/"mature" aspects in episodes, more flirting with the ladies, and more zaniness with Misty's ear....ooh, right.

Brock's entrance was OK. Arrived with a bang, so to speak. It's sad he only brought his Forretress with him though, I would have liked for him to bring back Crobat and Onix.

But what I really liked about this episode is how awesome the Taillow were. They just never gave up, and the details their eyes were given only accentuated that. It was showing "Guts" in action.

Very good overall.

I thaught birds not suppost to eat choclate! XD
    Brock came back again! YOU DONT SAY! :P
    I love Taillows. There my fav bird pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Heh, quite literally. I love how that was handled. He didn't just walk up and say "Hi guys!" but instead he got to save the day. I love how Ash & the others were surrounded by the flock of Taillow with no way out, then it cut to a silhouette of Brock throwing a Pokeball and saying, "Forretress, Explosion!" That was a very cool scene.
    Yea it was a great scene.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Quote Originally Posted by BogleDominic Crazy Anime View Post
    I thaught birds not suppost to eat choclate! XD
    You are probably thinking of dogs; they can get terribly sick and/or die if they eat chocolate. It doesn't do anything bad to birds as far as I know.
    It is amazing how Tailow was so infuriated with Ash and friends pre-capture and perfectly happy with them as soon as it was sent out. Those pokeballs must mess with their minds or something.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Rofl, I cannot believe that Ash, May, and Max got lost so early in Hoenn :/

I loved that the Taillow kept fighting no matter how many times they were attacked by Pikachu. That was, until Brock showed up. I was not expecting him to return, but for some reason he always does in an epic way.

Loved Taillow's chocolate mustache. 6/10

Tailows are awesome, I love there debut.

7.5/10

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I loved that the Taillow kept fighting no matter how many times they were attacked by Pikachu. That was, until Brock showed up. I was not expecting him to return, but for some reason he always does in an epic way
    Yeah it was really strange to see how Taillow didn't hurt from Pikachu's attack. it was very brave, great that Ash caught so brave pokemon.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

This episode was very good. I liked Brock's entrance and the Pikachu vs Taillow battle was great. I'm glad Ash caught such a determined pokemon.

I liked Brock's entrance too "Fortress! Explosion!", this was a pretty good episode. Talliow could really take that thunderbolt (Which make sense in the Mossdeep Gym leader battle when Swellow is hit by lightening, if it can keep going as Talliow it especially can keep going as Swellow). Lol at poor Pikachu when it discovered there were no food in it's tin
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Brock should have returned earlier, but at least he saved them from starving.
    Taillow(I mean Ash's newly captured)was the strongest in the group. I don't know if it was the leader of the Taillows, but it really was the strongest. Ash usually doesn't capture the leaders, but this time he did it. Good decision.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast