Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Poached Ego! (282)

The episode seems a bit dramatic with TR facing off against a Tyrannitar whilst forcing Arbok & Weezing to leave.

it is just a rare moment where, on pokemon, they show real emotion and real sacrifice. it hieghtens the tradegy that surrounds Team Rocket and the ironic comment Ash makes about "Its good to know there are good people in the world when there are so many bad like team rocket" reminds us that we get to see the real Jessie and James, the ones the twerps can't understand.
    Plus They plunge head first into a battle that can't be won to protect their beloved pokemon, its poingant and one of the most dramatic battles in pokemon history, this episode rocked!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_stm
    Whay haven't Ash and co. wondered where Arbok and Weezing went in the future episodes?
    The writers/dubbers never thought it was important most likely or it was just a mistake. Anyway, I really loved this episode. When I first saw it I was shocked at the ending!
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

It was pretty cool and surprising but shouldn't this be banned? I mean the episode because Rico takes out a machine gun to threaten Jessie and James...anyway overall a 9.5, a pretty good episode with an unusual shock.

Quote Originally Posted by bLASTOIse_MAsTer
    It was pretty cool and surprising but shouldn't this be banned? I mean the episode because Rico takes out a machine gun to threaten Jessie and James.
    Now that you mention it, wasn't there an early Indigo episode that was banned in the US because of the use of a gun.

I think there was and I've seen this episode in Pakistan and the U.S. and I don't know why this isn't banned. There was another episode that was banned because they pointed a gun at Ash and Rico took out that machine gun to threaten Jessie and James. Speaking of them, that really revealed that they're not necessarily bad, they're actually nice but they follow the bad ways of Team Rocket.

The sadest episode ever. Weezing was my favourite character in Pokemons. Saaaaaaaaaaad
    [IMG]http://i6.*******.com/155gqqe.png[/IMG]

the most emotional tr episode ever and ash is so shallow when in the next episode he says that james got his cacnea by stealing it. c'mon ash show some sense here.

p.s.how come tr survived all those hyper beams

Quote Originally Posted by pokeboy sarab View Post
    the most emotional tr episode ever and ash is so shallow when in the next episode he says that james got his cacnea by stealing it. c'mon ash show some sense here.

p.s.how come tr survived all those hyper beams
    You said it. Ash is a moron. A very mildly sad episode. Why doesn't jessie ever use her wobbufet. If she just had it counter the hyper beams and use a destiny bond they could have kept their pokemon, but alas.

I couldnt believe that would happen, the first time i saw this i was sad. I hated ash for saying that. i give this a 10/10

And also i cant remember when James lost Victoribell.

A very sad epi. I nearly cried. 9/10

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

;_;*sniff* This is probably the sadest episode in pokemon, IMO, it made me cry...Arbok and Weezing shouldn't have left

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

It was so sad to see Arbok and Weezing go, so sad. I liked the poacher, but the dub music was horrible. It's nice to see that Team Rocket are actually kind people, and I thought Cacnea was so cute.

I hated that Weezing and Arbok had to be released. The writers could’ve just easily made one of the Koffing or Ekans evolve and take over as the Leader(s) of the group. I doubt Jessie and James will get their beloved Pokémon back….

I will agree with anyone saying it was the biggest emotional episode of the advanced generation. Difficult to understand Jesse & James releasing Arbok and Weezing

Very excellent and touching episode focusing on TR and their original Pokemon and on TR themselves, i'm glad Ash and Company got so little air time. It's sad to see Arbok & Weezing gone they've been with us since episode 31 "Dig those Diglett" of the Indigo League series, that's most of the Indigo series and the entire Orange & Johto arcs of the series that's incredible only Meowth & Pikachu hold the records for being in the series longer. Jessie & James really stood out in this episode it's nice seeing them do some good every once in awhile it makes up for all those times they try and catch Pikachu. It's nice to see James pick up a new Pokemon right at the end of the series, also got a Kick out of May's reaction to the many Joy's and Jenny's also liked her reaction o Brock going gaga over Jenny & Joy.

Lastly I got to point out the fact that 4kids actually left a gun in this episode when in one of the Indigo episodes they don't even show an episode because it has a gun points at Ashes head, and yet just 2 episodes back we still get rice balls being called sandwiches really 4kids you can't be consistent if your going to leave a gun in then you could at least release the Indigo episode with guns in it.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

sad to see arbok and weezing leave.meowth scratching tyranitar FTW!

This was a sad episode. It was really painful to see Wheeing and Arbok leave.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

i wish weezing and arbok stayed, they have been there for a long time

I like this episode, sad that Arbok and Weezing left Team Rocket
    atleast they got a good life now ^^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I was glad to see the appearance of Cacnea, but at the same time i was sad to see Arbok and Weezing leave, it was Pidgeot all over again.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

I've been looking for this episode. I liked it!

This episode was great! and i have noticed that Weezing's voice was little different in this ep
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I thought it was sad that Arbok and Weezing left Team Rocket. It is just hard to imagine Team Rocket without them. They have been there for so long. Atleast Arbok and Weezing will have a good life protecting the Koffing and Ekans. I am glad Team Rocket stood up to Rico even though his Tyranitar was really powerful. I thought it was cute how Cacnea saved Team Rocket, and now is going to travel with them. I thought it was funny how May didn't realize there were so many Nurse Joys and Officer Jennys.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Sad Episode! I will miss arbok and weezing.
    I love Cacneaz :3
    And the poacher was great!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast