Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tree's A Crowd! (283)

Default Tree's A Crowd! (283)

Tree's A Crowd!

While heading to the next gym, Ash spots a Treecko, eager to catch one, he & Pikachu chase after it and discover it is part of a community which lives around a big tree. However Team Rocket see this and intend to steal all the Treecko. Can Ash Protect them?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

I loved this episode, since Treecko's probably one of my all-time favourite Pokémon.

Old treecko = instant win.
    My name is Sibyl.

Prefered the original over this one mainly because the music wasn't tinkered around with and Kimori's voice isn't annoying like Treecko's is. x_X; It was a great episode though, and showed that Bulbasaur wasn't the only bad-*** Grass-type Satoshi has.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

ZTcrazy Guest

This is one of my favourite episodes. The tree, the Treecko colony and Treecko's voice was excellent and fitted him perfectly. Also, when Treecko was patting the bits of foliage around the tree, it's hands were so funny!

Overall, I rate this episode 10/10!

Factory Head Noland Guest

I felt sorry for Treecko because it had worked so hard and then it's tree split in half....

Pikachu struggled a little bit in the battle with Treecko.

TREECKO!...i just loved this ep...if they were to do this ep again...it would be even better..

i can't wait to see a Sceptile ...and the voice of Grovyle...
    (>^_^)> !i!i!i! ~ŁańkaŃ \|/ ßlάĉK §ϋŃ~ !i!i!i! <(^_^<)

Click here to be directed to the game ---> Pokemon Survivor

Shiny May Guest

I saw the German version yesterday and it was a good episode.
    May thought it was cute now though in the first AG episode she found it was creepy. Really weird but still. Maybe she liked this one better
    I like the whole tree splitting thing and everything growing fast again. Looked really cool and the Treecko vs. Pikachu battle was also good.
    The episode was kinda based around Ash and Brock and co hardly had a shot in it. But it was good. Nice choice for Ash, Treecko, I'm glad he got it. 9/10

Don't get mad, but I heard that digimon actually came BEFORE digimon but just aired first. After seeing that old Treeko, I kind believe it; just look at Elder-MudFrigimon and Elder-Mamemon and tell me what ya think.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebok
    Don't get mad, but I heard that digimon actually came BEFORE digimon but just aired first. After seeing that old Treeko, I kind believe it; just look at Elder-MudFrigimon and Elder-Mamemon and tell me what ya think.
    Digimon came before Digimon, you say?

Hmm... sems wierd that a whole colony of Treecko have no evolved ones. There's usually several 2nd stage and 1 fully evolved pokemon there.
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMage
    Hmm... sems wierd that a whole colony of Treecko have no evolved ones. There's usually several 2nd stage and 1 fully evolved pokemon there.
    Well, the forest they lived in did appear to be somewhat remote so I doubt there were any natural enemies or predators around to bother them. Because they all seemed to be living pretty peaceful lives and lived in a somewhat secluded area, I'm doubting there would be any need for them to evolve.
    And groups of pokémon often seem to have their evolved forms around when there appears to be some sort of threat involved. Like...the Shroomish from the Forest's Fighting King episode needed Brellom around to stop them being attacked and having their food stolen~

vulpix Guest

it's weird how May says Treecko is cute when in Get The Show On Road she said it was creepy looking.

I think this was a sweet eppy,I really liked how on the outside treecko is tough, but on the inside he really cares for stuff, and he's totally the perfect Ash 'cause the 2 of them are both stubborn.
    Favorite Quote:
    Mr.Moseby (to Zack and Cody) : All right, but I will get the both of you, and your little hawk too.
    - Suite Life of Zack and Cody

Quote Originally Posted by waterkrystal misty
    I think this was a sweet eppy,I really liked how on the outside treecko is tough, but on the inside he really cares for stuff, and he's totally the perfect Ash 'cause the 2 of them are both stubborn.
    Hmmmm.......thats it! I never noticed it tell just now. Treecko( in a sense) has the same character like Ash's Charizard! All are very stuborn.

PokeTrainer7783 Guest

All I gotta say is "Treecko you rock!" and hey it's stubborn and tough just like Ash, perfect match if you ask me.

I'm finally back to watching episodes after a week off to update my computer. Whew.

Anyway, this episode was pretty good, and all the treeckos were interesting. I'm glad that Treecko/Grovyle has proven to be a pretty awesome fighter for Ash. I didn't get the whole thing near the end, though, after the tree dies and before the new seed falls. Was that a whole new tree growing? It looked more like a flashback to the tree's lifespan. This is the third time I've watched the episode, and I still don't get it.

Also, it's funny how Ash thought Cacnea was stolen the first time he saw it. Oh, the irony.
    My Shinies: NEW!! 7/15
    Currently hunting/MM'ing:
    To reclaim:

Yeah one of my fave eps. I like Treecko very much and he's very fast. It was very cool.

Smile This was a cool episode.

I liked this episode because the Hoenn starters were my favorites.I liked how there were lots of Treeckos too.

Treecko is a Bad ***. I love treecko and i love this epi. 10/10!

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

Treeko is cool. One of the best, of the Hoenn starters IMO.

Too bad the huge tree fell apart , but Treecko's a cool pokemon. And for some reason, the old Treecko makes me LOL, I would love to see that as a old Sceptile

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

I loved how the Treeckos communicated and stuff, and I felt bad when Treecko's tree died. Overall a good episode.

*Giant Hearts in place of eyes*

Ohhhhhh!!!!!! This episode is sooooo awesome!!!!!
    Look at all the Treecko!!!!! They're all sooooo cute!! I just love them so much!! I wanna cuddle 'em and kiss 'em...
    *Sigh* If only I could jump into TVs... Awell, I've always got my many Treecko figures to keep me company!
    You don't think
    there will be any
    Ruby/Sapphire remakes?

i just love this episode ^_^ go treecko!
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Great episode nice seeing Ash catch another Pokemon even if it's his 3rd grass Pokemon and a regional starter at that. This episode marks the debut of Cacnea as and official TR Pokemon and it's first battle against Ash & Pikachu. I got a laugh when Ash threw his Pokeball at one of the Treeko before battling it and May giving him the same lecture he gave her a couple of episodes back. It's interesting May found Treeko creepy when she was choosing her starter Pokemon but in this episode she finds them cute I guess it all depends on the setting and May being a bit more used to Pokemon now.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

This would've been a very emotional episode, if I was a tree.

None of those Treecko should even be paying attention to the old man. How could that old man remain so inexperienced and never even reach evolution, did it just sit around in a safe environment for its entire life? This is advanced, so not evolving = not an option. I hate to see those little pokemon so old, it'll probably teach the other Treecko breathe air and soak up sun all day.

Well at least the tree died, I'd hate to put it in that sac of friends Ash promises to catch up with or fight in the region's league someday.

Actually Brock said something useful in this episode about how grass types resist electric attacks, as opposed to his usual garbled nonsense anyone who played the games would know. Points for him.

6/10 Treecko is pretty much the pokemon lonewolf badass, Squirtle's the original badass.
    Last edited by Genome; 23rd July 2008 at 3:42 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast