Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Tail With A Twist! (284)

Jessie brutuly raping a serviper and catch it!

Great episode.
    I loved how Jessie captured this Seviper, by punching it by her self...
    And Treecko was amazing.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Wow, Jessie replaces Arbok with Seviper, so soon after it left the group. Interesting. I wasn't expecting so many captures at the beginning of Advanced Generation, so this episode's plot was interesting to me. I especially loved how Jessie beat up Seviper with her own hands haha. For Seviper appearing and it's battle with Treecko, it gets 7/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 11th November 2010 at 4:48 AM.

I think Seviper fits Jessie totally, and it was funny to see how she caught him.

8.5/10

Jessie catching Seviper was hillarious.
    Treeko was awesome to help Torchic, and to go off and make himself stronger.
    Good episode, overall.

I didn't notice her hair came back in a short time, (I actually didn't even realize Jessie's hair changed until a few days ago from red to purple LOL shows how much I pay attention, I have watched from S1 and onwards straight and don't even realize it had changed.

This episode was pretty good, I like Seviper so I am glad Jessie caught it, even if it's not the usual way (I was thinking she could be her own Pokemon lol), shame Seviper was powerful in this episode but after it it wasn't as powerful as it looks.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Hahahahaha I loved the way Jessie caught Seviper, it was so funny! I'll miss Arbok but I think Seviper is a good replacement. I also like Treecko's scene where it was training itself, it really showed it's ambition. Overall, I thought this was a good episode.

this episode was ok... It was cool seeing a Seviper for the 1st time. I'm glad Jessie caught the Seviper. It was funny how she battled it herself and then caught it. Torchic's reaction when Seviper ate its apple was funny to see. Treecko vs Seviper was a very cool battle. It was cool seeing a Poison Tail attack for the 1st time.

36/100

Jessie catches Seviper with beat up OMG haha Treecko learns a new attack and the episode flowed evenly! 10/10

Glad to see Jessie catch Seviper. It's pretty stupid how Seviper won once against Treeko and then never won ever again for the whole Hoenn saga and Sinoh saga.

I loved this episode, it was hilarious when Jessie was beating up Seviper.

Great episode! I found funny how Jessie beat up Seviper and catching it. Treeckos determination to be stronger to defeat Seviper and accomplishing it was great. What I don't get is how Jessies hair grew quick.. :?
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

This was a much better episode than the Treeko capture episode. Jessie was actually amusing in this episode and that's it. It was better but not by that much it seems. Still, a moment where team Rocket is amusing don't come that often so it was nice to see it. Poor Seviper will never be as effective as it was in this episode in terms of battling. Too bad.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This episode was nice for both as an further character development of Treeko and Jessie capturing that Seviper lol. How she and the Seviper reacted when Seviper bitten a large part of her hair was hilarious to watch. A Pokémon like Seviper is just perfect for Jessie.

I liked to see Jessie getting Seviper. It fits her nicely, and it's also good to see both Jessie and James now have replacements for their released OS main Pokemon, it's better than having nothing. I loved it when Jessie wanted to eat and Seviper quickly snatched the food away! And the way Jessie caught Seviper was great too: scratching it on the head, without using a Pokemon. 9/10.

A Tail with a Twist

Fun little character-building episode starring Treecko. We got some info on his personality and how he's the type to not take losing too well. Liked the little training scene with him and how he protected Torchic from Seviper. Shame all of Seviper's badassness went out the window the minute Jessie caught it, though I liked hearing the Japanese AG opening in instrumental version during the battle since that's always been one of my favorite pieces of BGM. It was of course nice to see Jessie get her second serpent Pokemon, shame it got spanked easily by Treecko though. The group Pokemon interaction scene was nice, still can't believe how few Pokemon they actually have with them right now. Kinda sucked Torchic didn't Ember Seviper to the face when cornered but it was probably too scared to try that. Though it was weird Seviper didn't try to eat Torchic, it is a chick after all but this is Pokemon and that can't happen. It just feels awkward seeing a viper going around eating fruit. :P

Funny episode that was fairly good. Much better than the previous episode. Max's comment on Torchic running around with food and how "pokemon take after their trainers" slayed my life. Jessie herself fighting Seviper was funny too, but not like Brock's comment @ May in the Pokemon Center. Even though Jessie caught Seviper, it's too bad it won't be as effective in battles like it was in this episode.

Jessie attacking Seviper was awkwardly funny. I'm also glad Treecko started developing early, since it definitely makes it my favourite of Ash's starters. The Treecko vs Seviper battle was pretty good, even better set to The Hoenn Heroes.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I just re-watched this episode in Japanese and it slayed. Probably my favorite early AG episode since we got to see Treecko's initiation into the group. I loved how Torchic was running around with grapes and an apple and how despite Seviper's appearance, it just wanted to eat fruit unlike real snakes. I loved how Treecko protected Torchic, and seeing Team Rocket attempt to trap Seviper in a pitfall was hilarious; I loved how Seviper just lifted the basket with its tail. Seeing Jessie beat up Seviper after it ate her rice ball was the best part of the episode. There were also other interesting moments like May realizing that there were multiple Nurse Joy's around Hoenn and Treecko training himself against a rock (I loved how the Victory Road music played during that scene, it made things more intense). I liked that Treecko's speed increased because of his training and that he got revenge against Seviper.

It was rally hilarious how Jessie used her bare hands to battle Seviper.
    Glad she got another serpent Pokemon to replace Arbok.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12