Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You Said A Mouthful! (286)

I liked how they did the really fast recap at the beginning. When I saw this episode when it aired back in 2003/2004, I missed already some the first episodes of the Advanced Series. Now, this episode was interesting and I was like wow, how can this Pelipper have all these attacks. But once it was uncovered, I was like" This guy is masterful when it comes down to cheating"

Also, the whole gym concept reminded me a little of AJ - seeing as both this episode and the AJ episode aired pretty early in both seasons.

I absolutely loved this episode. I still remember pretty well this episode and the "special" Pelipper is very memorable.

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    This episode was ok...

20/100
    OK 1 or oˇkay (-k) Informal
    n. pl. OK's or oˇkays

adj.
    Not excellent and not poor; mediocre: made an OK presentation.

You say it was an "ok" episode and then you give it a 20/100...? That's nonsense.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

I love this episode, one of the best AG fillers! I thought the Pelipper's trainer was pretty cool for teaching his Pokemon so many different moves, until I discovered the trainer cheated... Pelipper is a very nice Pokemon, and this episode was nice too. 10/10.

The recap in the beginning was redundant. An alright filler episode, I thought it was a stroke of genius how Anthony put all those pokeballs in Pelippers mouth. LOL @ Max telling May that she is the one who is supposed to know the attacks that Pelipper uses. Team Rocket putting Meowth as a director in Pelipper's mouth was hilarious. My only aversion is that Anthony didn't get in trouble in the end.

When I was watching this episode for the first time years ago, I remember thinking at first that Pelipper was such an amazing Pokemon because it was able to use such a wide variety of moves. It made me want to use one! But then I noticed the Pokeball opening in its mouth and realized what was going on. I think I was a little disappointed that Pelipper wasn't as great as I initially thought it was.

Even though it was cheating, I found the whole keeping Pokeballs in Pelipper's mouth to be a very interesting concept. I was surprised that it could hold so many in there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12