Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You Said A Mouthful! (286)

I liked how they did the really fast recap at the beginning. When I saw this episode when it aired back in 2003/2004, I missed already some the first episodes of the Advanced Series. Now, this episode was interesting and I was like wow, how can this Pelipper have all these attacks. But once it was uncovered, I was like" This guy is masterful when it comes down to cheating"

Also, the whole gym concept reminded me a little of AJ - seeing as both this episode and the AJ episode aired pretty early in both seasons.

I absolutely loved this episode. I still remember pretty well this episode and the "special" Pelipper is very memorable.

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    This episode was ok...

20/100
    OK 1 or oˇkay (-k) Informal
    n. pl. OK's or oˇkays

adj.
    Not excellent and not poor; mediocre: made an OK presentation.

You say it was an "ok" episode and then you give it a 20/100...? That's nonsense.

I love this episode, one of the best AG fillers! I thought the Pelipper's trainer was pretty cool for teaching his Pokemon so many different moves, until I discovered the trainer cheated... Pelipper is a very nice Pokemon, and this episode was nice too. 10/10.

The recap in the beginning was redundant. An alright filler episode, I thought it was a stroke of genius how Anthony put all those pokeballs in Pelippers mouth. LOL @ Max telling May that she is the one who is supposed to know the attacks that Pelipper uses. Team Rocket putting Meowth as a director in Pelipper's mouth was hilarious. My only aversion is that Anthony didn't get in trouble in the end.

When I was watching this episode for the first time years ago, I remember thinking at first that Pelipper was such an amazing Pokemon because it was able to use such a wide variety of moves. It made me want to use one! But then I noticed the Pokeball opening in its mouth and realized what was going on. I think I was a little disappointed that Pelipper wasn't as great as I initially thought it was.

Even though it was cheating, I found the whole keeping Pokeballs in Pelipper's mouth to be a very interesting concept. I was surprised that it could hold so many in there.

Even though Anthony was cheating, hiding all those Pokeballs in Pellipers mouth to give the illusion that it can actually use all those attacks is pretty creative.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I really liked how Max freaked out when the COTD's Pelipper started using all sorts of attacks that it couldn't normally learn. Seeing Team Rocket expose the Pelipper and reveal the Magby, Magnemite and Bellsprout in its mouth was actually kinda cool. Seeing Team Rocket place Meowth and many Poke Balls in Pelipper's mouth made me holler though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12