Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Bite To Remember (287)

This episode was cool. It was great seeing Poocheyena and Mightyena again, my fav. Hoenn Dark Pokemon. Poochyena was so cute! I wish Max could've kept Poocheyena after it evolved in the end. May's image of what Torchic's evolution would be was hilarious.

70/100

I really liked this episode. I remember it quite well. Nice to see Poocheyena and Max become friends. I really wished Max could of kept it. I am glad that Poocheyena evolved in the end.

7/10

Funny episode, with the evolutions, Brock's lesson and Poochyena attacking Brock XD And good to see Poochyena evolve!

Well, this filler was nice too and I did enjoy the concept with Max wanting to get Poochyena evolve and it eventually did during the end of the episode. In a way, I actually liked Max's character in some extends.

This episode focused on Max. I liked to see Max bond with Poochyena, and how he reached his goal by making Poochyena evolve. Torchic attacking Max again was funny too. Seeing Meowth in different Pokemon costumes was funny! 7/10.

Max ruined this filler episode because I was somewhat enjoying the Preserve Center. I'm loving all this comedy relief with May, imagining her Torchic being huge and muscular, LOL. I also loved Brock's lecture on evolution. The lecture was great and the way Brock presented it was adorbz. Other than that, everything else was boring.

Why can't Max have a Pokémon? I mean, there are plenty of other little kids in the show that have their own.. thiss episode would be the time to give him one XD

7.5/10
    I really need something to put here.

I liked it when May imagined Torchic looking all buff and muscular when it evolved.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12