Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Lotad Lowdown! (288)

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Lotad for the 1st time. I'm glad Brock caught Lotad in the end. It was cool seeing Pikachu ride/surf on Lotad to go after TR. It was cool seeing Hoenn berries for the 1st time. It was funny when Jessie and Meowth bit into a Tomato Berry and their reaction.

33/100

Another good episode. Lotad is so Derpy but he is so cute and funny. I'm really glad Brock caught one. Not much else to say.

7/10

Fat Brock ftw. It's little moments like that when I absolutely love the animators of this show. I ROFL'd over that.

I wish Jessie and Meowth had Tamato lips the rest of the episode. Would've served them right for abandoning James like that.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Lotad is so cute, good to see Brock with one And that little girl trying to get Brock was so funny XD

Brock's Lotad was hilarious for all of the wrong reasons. Reasons so wrong that I'd probably be infracted in this section if I listed them so I'll keep this short. I dislike Lotad since it isn't an interesting Pokemon but Brock's Lotad I can actually tolerate because it's one of my favorite Pokemon of his. Brock should probably just consider sticking with some girl that has a crush on him until she becomes of age or something considering his luck with women and all.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Brock was hilarious in this episode with loving those two older sisters, while totally being oblivious to the younger sister that likes him. Lotad is a awesome and funny Pokémon and I was glad that Brock caught one. Its kinda ironic how a former Rock-type gym leader caught two water Pokémons during the advanced series.

I liked to see Brock getting a Lotad, which was the appeal of this episode. The girl liking Brock was funny too. And Meowth had a great Boss Fantasy! All in all, this was a pretty fun episode, 8/10.

A good episode focusing on Brock. Natalie's crush on him was really adorbz. I thought it was sweet how she was a little jealous that Brock was hitting on her two older sisters but not her. Lotad is derpy, which is kinda cute, so I liked that Brock got it.

Lotad with Water Gun. Good, but doesn't make much sense. Lotad made a good pokémon for Brock.

8.5/10
    I really need something to put here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12