Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sharpedo Attack! (295)

Default Sharpedo Attack! (295)

Sharpedo Attack!!

On the way to Dewford Island on Briney's Boat, they see an Island and decide to relax on it...However while relaxing they are attacked by a School of Sharpedo and they have been fenced into the Island. Can Ash & Co. get out?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Does anyone else but me think Brock shoulda kept that Sharpedo? Especially since he became a Water Type Trainer? Overall, I like when the Sharpedo ruin May's swimsuit!! That was funny!!!

Overall rating:
    7.8 out of 10!!
    A well done filler. I just wish Brock had kept Sharpedo, though, so that brought points down.
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

Factory Head Noland Guest

Brock did seem really friendly with it....

Ash's Taillow is strong! It carried May AND Max back to the boat by itself!
    It was so cute when all the Pokemon were asleep on the boat.
    Sharpedo are quite scary though! It wa funny when May's swimsuit was ruined, lol.

Taillow is a tough little bird, isn't it? I thought this was a good episode; especially on terms of character development for Brock. He was very forgiving to the Sharpedo after they tried to attack May & Max like that. Brock's just a nice person! He should have kept Sharpedo.
    *~ Happily Paired Up with MewSkitty! ^^ ~*
    *~ Rivals with Breeder! XD ~*
    -------Catnip-Powered Skitty™-----
    All rights to act insane reserved.

Shiny May Guest

a great episode. Sharpedo looks cool and a good filler. I like how May and Max wanted to swim and then they were surrounded by Sharpedo.
    And I like how Ash run to May when she was being attacked by a Sharpedo. Though luck that Brock didn't catch a Sharpedo but he's not a real water trainer like stated before. They just hapen to be partially a water type pokemon.

Good episode 8/10

vulpix Guest

Hah May's Bathing suit gets ruined!!

Blaziken master Guest

This is one of the better Brock episodes.I wish he did keep it though.

Brock taking care of sharpedo reminded me a lot of Ash with Charizard in "Charizard Chills". This was a pretty good episode for him, that's for sure. It was interesting how Seviper hit the sharpedo with poison tail and it didn't take effect for so long. I do think May's thing about her swimsuit was a bit off, considering she supposedly went shopping for more than bathing suit in "Stairway to Devon", but it was funny how mad she got and then freaked out when the sharpedo went after her. And speaking of odd, how did wingull even get in the air with the combined weight of May and Max on its legs? At least Tailow came to help out.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Now this was a good episode. Sharpedo are cool Pokemon too, love 'em. Also May wore two swimsuits in one episode, what more can you ask for?

Two swimsuits, ha ha a new record for the sexy May.

Banner made by May_Beautifly. Im in the May fan club.

Banner made by Rufinito18.

^ Ah, how I miss early Hoenn. This was before the "I am obsessed with Contests and being a Top Coordinator" phase.

Now all May thinks about are her Contests, even the ones on beaches, when back here she'd always strip at a beach and enjoy herself.

Sharpedo is kool and having Brock catch it would of been awesome. Yay for 2 different May Bikini's

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

Mr Briney and Sharpedo were cool.
    If you think Ash deseved to turn into a Pikachu copie this in my sig [started by eonteam 123456]!!!
    No. 1 Latias fan.

Credit to shooting star for Latias drawing!

A very awesome Brock episode, he should have caught Sharpedo, but then he would have too many water types

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

I think May should stay in her swimsuit for the whole episode. Thats my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wobbanut View Post
    Brock taking care of sharpedo reminded me a lot of Ash with Charizard in "Charizard Chills". This was a pretty good episode for him, that's for sure. It was interesting how Seviper hit the sharpedo with poison tail and it didn't take effect for so long. I do think May's thing about her swimsuit was a bit off, considering she supposedly went shopping for more than bathing suit in "Stairway to Devon", but it was funny how mad she got and then freaked out when the sharpedo went after her. And speaking of odd, how did wingull even get in the air with the combined weight of May and Max on its legs? At least Tailow came to help out.
    Maybe the FLY HM ability?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    I think May should stay in her swimsuit for the whole episode. Thats my opinion.
    Ummm.. Sick-o!

This episode was like that Charizard episode, you know? That one were Ash and Charizard bond together...? I forgot the name. But yeah, it reminded me of that.
    Proud Member Of The The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club! ( Co-Owner )
    Join The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club!

[IMG]http://i4.*******.com/81jbbqx.png[/IMG]
    Credit Goes To Knight_Ram For This Trainer Card.

Xbox360 - Gamertag - Taniwha Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Knight_Ram View Post
    Ummm.. Sick-o!
    I am not a Sick-o!!!! OK?!

I am not a Sick-o!!!! OK?!
    No its not OK, you think a cartoon character made for kids should have stayed in a swimsuit for the whole episode... So wrong.
    Proud Member Of The The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club! ( Co-Owner )
    Join The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club!

[IMG]http://i4.*******.com/81jbbqx.png[/IMG]
    Credit Goes To Knight_Ram For This Trainer Card.

Xbox360 - Gamertag - Taniwha Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Knight_Ram View Post
    No its not OK, you think a cartoon character made for kids should have stayed in a swimsuit for the whole episode... So wrong.
    Thats because I don't want to see May in her normal clothes, so she should wear something else.

Thats because I don't want to see May in her normal clothes, so she should wear something else.
    Nice cover-up.

Very good filler episode, nice seeing May in another swimsuit this one looks better than her last one. It's to bad Ash didn't catch one of those Sharpedo i'm sure his girlfriend Misty would've loved one. The gang finally arrives at Dewford I hope Ash does well in his battle.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Why did it have to be an old man, witless Brock, children on a disclosed island, and some things by the name of Sharpedos?

Boy, I don't know what that Wingull did to deserve its own ship. Where is that PikaBike I keep hearing about, Ash?

I bet May makes Brock stash all of her swimsuits, no way her little pack holds them all.

No Jaws theme?

Hooray for Team Rocket knocking one out of the park.

If abilities go away when pokemon become nice, I think I just realized the entire point of Paul.

5/10 *sniff* Brock almost had me believing in a capture, who doesn't want a damn shark?!

Sharpedo was depicted pretty nicely in this episode. I enjoyed it.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

good episode but brock should have kept a sharpedo for himself, that would be awesome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast