Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All In A Day's Wurmple! (290)

Alright! A double battle
    I love Wurmples ^_^

Wurmple was cute. i loved it

Jessie's Wurmple was strange...

5/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Loved that May and one of the forest twins were on their own. I learned a little more about May when she was away from the main cast.

Ash's first official double battle was intense. I didn't think he'd win since using two Pokemon at once is a little confusing.

Well May caught her Wurmple and that was to be expected. 8/10

Ash's first double battle was good and it was cool how both May and Jessie got a Wurmple. Outside of that, this episode really had nothing going for it. It was OK.

The double battle was good. yanma and Ariados as the opponenets is very nice, Ash really should battle more Bug pokemon...
    I didn't like the decision of giving Jessie a Wurmple. But what can I do, she got one.

May and her Wurmple were a great team from the begining. We really could see it.

This episode was ok... The double battle against Yanma and Ariados was very cool. It was great seeing a Wurmple for the 1st time. I'm glad both May and Jessie caught Wurmples in this episode. Ash wasn't very wise using Treecko in the double battle.

30/100

This episode was quite cool. Seeing Ash in his first double battle was cool. I like how Jessie and May both caught a Wurmple. It wad cool seeing for the first time also.

Ash's second double battle. It was certainly better than the first I suppose. Outside of the double battle, it was an okay episode. There was nothing special to it.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This episode was also alright. It was nice to see both Jessie and May capturing a Wurmple and I also loved the double battle between Franklin and Ash. The way Hoenn introduced refreshing stuff like contests and official double battles are great to watch in my opinion.

I liked to see May's desire to get a Wurmple, it reminds me of Misty wanting a Corsola. I also liked to see Double Battles here, and some good old Gen II Bug Pokemon. And Jessie's Wurmple (and the way she treats it) is hilarious, just like May's Wurmple's laziness: eating and sleeping is all that matters to him. Wurmple is a cute Pokemon! 10/10.

Great episode. May being afraid of Wurmple in the beginning reminded me of Misty. That Double Battle with Ash & Forrester was really intense, better than regular battles! I sensed a bit of chemistry between Forest and May. I liked how he caught her when she was about to fall and how he wanted to travel with her... May blushing @ his remark of being self sufficient was very cute too. I was almost shipping it even. I LOL'd @ Wurmple acting like May so soon by eating all of the food that Brock had prepared. Funny that Jessie caught a Wurmple too.

I was really confused with the two Franklin brothers in this episode.
    I was thinking "how is this kid two places at the same time?"
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12