Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All In A Day's Wurmple! (290)

Default All In A Day's Wurmple! (290)

All In A Day's Wurmple!

After their experiences of Pokémon Contests, May decides she wants a Beautifly, luckily she sees a Wurmple and wants to capture it, but it gets away. Can She get it? Meanwhile, while waiting for May to return, Ash is challenged to his first Double Battle. Can he win it?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Factory Head Noland Guest

I love the picture above!! It's one of my favourite pictures ever!!

This episode was brilliant, May catching her first Pokemon was great and I loved the double battle...Iron Tail made that episode!

Ash was a little silly choosing Treecko to go against a Bug/Poison type (Ariados) and a Bug/Flying type (Yanma) he really should have used Pikachu and Taillow for this battle.

EDIT: I've just remembered some of the funny quotes from this ep:

"Ya building up yer biceps, big boy?" - Meowth
    "Ya vennesed a Weedle right outta that tree!" - Meowth
    Last edited by ~Bayleef~; 13th July 2005 at 12:49 AM.

Shiny May Guest

A good episode. May found her own way without Ash or Max's help to catch a pokemon. Even if she got a little bit help of Forrester or was it Forrest ?! Cant remember it actually. But it was good.
    The battle Ash had with Forrest was also good. Nice to see that Ash has already battled quite a few trainers in Hoenn already

And Wurmple fits May. I'm glad she was impressed with the Beautifly she saw before. it just fits her. Also the end when it ate everything was cute !!!

9.5/10

This was my first Houen episode...I had started with Torchic in my Sapphire game, so my first reaction when I saw May's Torchic on the screen was a full volume "AWWWWWWWW!!!!!"...and I nearly fell out of bed drooling over it.

vulpix Guest

i was so happy for May whem she catches wurmple...it really suits her.

Wurmple will surely help May out ALOT nice episode.... 8/10

I liked the deja vu moment in this episode with May's Wurmple stringing up Seviper and Cacnea. It was like "Ash Catches a Pokemon" all over again. The twin Franklins were interesting in this episode too, and I liked the double take the twerps did when May and the one twin returned. I liked how Jessie caught her Wurmple without a fight too. It's interesting that she caught her Wurmple so easily, while May's Wurmple broke out of the pokeball the first time. Oh yeah, and I liked Jessie kicking the pokemon out of the tree too. LOL
    My Shinies: NEW!! 4/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing:

thanks
    salman from bahrain

I never under estimated that wurple

Pikachu_Imatation Guest

It was fun seeing May finally catching her first pokemon.

Hey, did anyone notice May caught her Wurple in the Morning, and it Turned to Beautifly, and Jesse caught her Wurmple at night, and it turned into Dustox?

I found it a bit odd, anyway I was glade to see some Advanceshipping in this episode.

Banner made by May_Beautifly. Im in the May fan club.

Banner made by Rufinito18.

Shigeru Guest

Ha, ha, ha. I recall getting jealous at one of those twin blokes because it seemed like he was flirting with May. And that was before I even realized I had a crush on the girl. Aah, good times. Good times.

Jess is legendary. "Wurmple, comon to Jessie. Wobuffet. doing
    [IMG]http://i6.*******.com/155gqqe.png[/IMG]

Team Rocket, cocky as usual. I didn't get what they said to May when they caught a Wurmple

Good epi. Good to see a double battle. May catching Wurmple was good to

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

May finally got Wurmple, it's was so cute when it was eating all the food in the end

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

I'm curious as to what move Forrester Franklin's (CoTD) Yanma used in AG014. Here is the picture. I'm wondering what move it is using/or getting used on it?

I always love it when a member of the twerps runs off, is shown disinterested, or generally plain ignores TR during their whole motto, and then TR complains about it. Conrats to May for catching a Wurmple which I have coined as the Munchlax/Snorlax of the Bug Pokemon world seeing as how it ate everyone's food then it fell alseep at May's feet, by the way good job to the animators making Wurmple look so cute curled up at May's feet. Interesting that Wurmple has the same appetite as Munchlax a Pokemon May will get down the line. Hey Ash won his first Hoen Double Battle and grats to Pikachu for using Iron tail for the first time, though it is a mystery as to why Ash seems clueless about Double Battles seeing as how most of his battles against TR are double and his 4th Orange Crew badge was a Double Battle. Interesting that both Ashes and May's first caught Pokemon were Bug Pokemon and Wurmple is the Hoen version of Caterpie/Weedle. Lastly if Misty was still traveling with the gang she'd probably be 10 feet away from Ashes battle.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I'm surprised the dubbers didn't use the line "Are you sure you caught a Wumple? Maybe you caught a Snorlax by mistake."

Hey Ash won his first Hoen Double Battle and grats to Pikachu for using Iron tail for the first time, though it is a mystery as to why Ash seems clueless about Double Battles seeing as how most of his battles against TR are double and his 4th Orange Crew badge was a Double Battle.
    Double battles weren't official from where he came from. Sending out multiple pokemon is just TR's way of cheating, so they weren't official double battles
    A proud member of:SPPf Christian Alliance

When I asked Jesus how much he loved me, he said "This much."
    Then he stretched out his arms...and died for me.

Click so they hatch and grow:

I saw this episode on CN the other day...I'm glad to see some of the episodes from the very beginning of Hoenn. I didn't like the twins in this episode, but I did like May & Jessie capturing a Wurmple.

It was nice seeing Ash's first double battle. And I'm glad May got a Wurmple. It really fits her.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

a double battle, may that caught a wurmple, this was a good episode.

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

Great that May and Jessie got an wurmple...
    they are so cute<3
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I thought that it was great that May was able to capture a Wurmple. Especially going through all the trials she did. She was lucky that Franklin was around and able to help her. I was prety surprised when Ash, Brock, and Max met an identical twin who also was named Franklin. It never occured to me that it might be their last name. It was pretty neat that Ash experienced his first double battle. He did really well in it too. I was so happy that Pikachu was able to use Iron Tail atleast once. I thought it was interesting how Jessie also captured a Wurmple just like May.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

It was oddly convenient how Jessie caught her Wurmple right at the end. I wonder how she retrieved the pokeball; because it was left on the branch even after TR fell.
    Man, they went through all that and got completely thrashed trying to get a Wurmple, and end up getting one as a freebee after being taken out.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast