Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You Said A Mouthful! (286)

Default You Said A Mouthful! (286)

You Said A Mouthful!

On his way to the next gym, Ash sees a sign saying about a trainer who has a Pelipper and is eager to battle as he has never lost. It turns out this Pelipper can do attacks no ordinary Pelipper can do. Can Ash find out whats going on?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Surskit Guest

Hah, that episode was weird. I was confused when the Pelipper had the Pokeball sound coming out of it's mouth, but then I figured what happened.

Pelipper must have a big mouth to be able to hold all those Pokeballs! But it was a good idea to make Pelipper do that on terms of cheating.
    *~ Happily Paired Up with MewSkitty! ^^ ~*
    *~ Rivals with Breeder! XD ~*
    -------Catnip-Powered Skitty™-----
    All rights to act insane reserved.

You know, when comparing this episode to season 7's "Cheer Pressure", I still have to say that Anthony was a bigger cheater than the guy helping out Team Rocket in that later episode. I think Anthony was a big jerk for having his pelliper do attacks it couldn't possibly do just to win, and didn't like that he ended up not paying for it.

vulpix Guest

team rocket should get themselves a pelliper cause it will be an eas way to steal pokemon.

This episode are a great episode.
    He has the world best Pokemon, but there's no true.
    7/10

Meh a rather pathetic epi imo

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

What a big cheater >_>, at first I didn't know what was going on, then I figured it out halfway through

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

When I saw the Pelipper doing those attack, I was really confused. Then I got the picture after a while, but I thought that Anthony should've been punished instead of his cheating being forgotten.

When I originally saw this episode I figured out right away that Anthony & his Pelipper must be cheating, certainly a risky move keeping Pokeballs in Pelippers mouth especially since you'd think Water Gun would spray them all out, also it's really risky keeping an electric type in Pelipper's mouth since Pelipper is Water-Flying type, I didn't like how this episode ended Anthony basically got off free instead of Ash or Brock laying into him.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Pelliper is so dopey I enjoyed how it had all of those Pokemon crammed into it's mouth. Unrealistic but pretty cool.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

the guy and his pelipper was a cheater but it was a good battle nontheless, i enjoyed it.

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

That guy is a cheater...i dont like this episode that much...it was an OK episode
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

i did not like this episode , it was boring and a bad episode

I thought that what Anthony did was seriously wrong. Cheating is never okay under any circumstances. I knew exactly what was going on almost as soon as Pelliper first used Vine Whip. I'm glad that Anthony was eventually taught a lesson, but I'm not sure he wouldn't do it again since he really recieved no punishment. I liked how May was making fun of Max throughout the episode for being wrong. I think May is really learning more and more about pokemon every day. I wondered how Pelliper's Water Gun didn't knock everything in its mouth out though.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Cheater. :P
    I feel like kind a lol at Pelipper using diffrunt moves it can't learn.

Geez, how many cheaters do we have in this anime?

I thought they could've shown Pelipper somewhere more suited to it's natural environment like the sea.

Apart from that and the cheating, I thought having Pokemon in Pelipper's mouth was brilliant. 7/10

I think Pelipper is a strong pokemon, although it cheated vs Ash.
    It wasn't so good episode, i didn't like it.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

First I didn't even know what was going on. This is probably the only pokemon episode that I've watched and had that happen.

Quite a good episode. You would think those trainers would be smart enough to refuse to battle TR when James said that they would lose their pokemon if they lost against Pelliper.

Even though the COTD was a cheater, I've got to admit that hiding pokemon in Pelippers bill was pretty smart. Good episode.

Pelipper was pretty strong pokemon, I'd say a strong pokemon in its own, and it wouldn't have won even with the pokemon (Magby, Bellsprout, etc) in its mouth.
    Another thing I can say is that Anthony made a good choice by deciding to fight with the right law. I wish him success in the future.

This episode was ok... It was cool to see a Pelipper for the 1st time. Amazing how long it took every1 to realize that there were Pokemon inside of Pelipper (from the Pokeballs) doing those unusual attacks and not Pelipper. It was funny when Meowth went inside and tried to control the attacks.

20/100

Cool seeing Pelipper for the first time and for it to battle. Ashame the trainer was a cheater. Glad he started to become legit.

6/10

It was quite surprising that the writers came up with the Pokemon in his mouth idea! Good episode, original! 7/10 Mouthfuls!

The chosen ones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast