Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gonna Rule The School! (291)

I loved to see Max battles, too bad he lost.

And Oak was great, how he explaned to the kids the things on pokemon.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I liked seeing Max interact and battle with the other kids, it showed that even though he's very knowledgeable about pokemon, he's still a kid. It was also nice to see Roxanne and I liked her personality. Overall, this was a nice episode.

This episode was ok... It was cool to see a Typhlosion in the Anime. It was cool to see Max get to battle for the 1st time. It was cool that Roxanne knew Brock as a Gym Leader, plus it makes sense that she would know him.

30/100

This episode was alright. I thought it was cool and quite interesting to see Max have his first battle. Shame he lost. Cool to see Roxanne have her anime debut.

I actually liked this episode. Roxanne had a pretty interesting voice (that I couldn't remember until I re-watched this episode) and I suppose it was nice to see May getting more into Pokemon contests. Ash dressing up like some kind of tourist was pretty embarrassing and it made me cringe. Max was merely an afterthought in this episode for me.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

LOL Ash was hilarious at the beginning and Brock after: "Never been that embarrassed before" It was nice to see Roxanne and knowing that the first gym battle was not far away. Is it also a running gag that Ash's is getting shocked the whole time whenever he finds out who the gym leader is? I also thought the whole rivalry/jealousy thing with Tommy was interesting too.

I liked to see how many different classes the school had. And Ash's outfit in the beginning was funny! Also, Max didn't do well in that battle, but he at least learned from it. I also liked to see May state her desire to become a Coordinator. A good episode, 9/10.

Ash's outfit in the beginning was dreadful. Poor Brock having to go through that embarrassment. Anyway It was nice seeing the different classes this school had. This episode was alright but aside from the classes, it was boring. I didn't care for Max battling, it wasn't fun. May was really funny though. LOL, now I know she's not meant for school. Lastly, I like the idea of Brock & Roxanne. They're both Rock-type Gym leaders, so it was weird that Brock didn't fall for her.

Ash looked totally ridiculous at the beginning of the episode, but overall I thought his outfit was hilarious and I liked how everyone else seemed embarrassed by it. Anyway, it was nice being introduced to Roxanne and seeing her work at the Trainers' School. I thought it was interesting how the school offered such a variety of classes. I liked how May took such an interest in the contest class since she obviously wasn't too enthusiastic about doing Gym battles. Also, I loved how Max seemed so star struck over meeting Prof. Oak.

I have to be honest, those glasses Ash had at the beginning reminded me of pot leaves.
    Max order just defensive moves in his battle reminds me of the occasional trainers in the games who seem to use strictly those moves.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Seeing Ash with all those souvenirs was hilarious. As for the Trainers' School itself, I really liked that Professor Oak gave the students a lecture via video and seeing Max bond with Poliwag and study with the other kids was cute. I was also glad that Ash and Pikachu practiced mastering Iron Tail here and Team Rocket's Wurmple mecha made me shriek.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12