Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stairway To Devon! (293)

Default Stairway To Devon! (293)

Stairway To Devon!

After accidentally breaking the PokéNav, Max goes out to see if he can buy another one. However there, he meets the president of the Devon Corporation who gives him a tour...however things get bad when it turns out theres a theft there. Can they find out who did it?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Devon one of my fava places...i'd love to see it again..in some kind of way...those ideas he made...were so cool..but LOL since they don't work...
    (>^_^)> !i!i!i! ~ŁańkaŃ \|/ ßlάĉK §ϋŃ~ !i!i!i! <(^_^<)

Click here to be directed to the game ---> Pokemon Survivor

Hales Guest

I rewatched this episode last night, I really enjoyed it... seeing Team Aqua for the first time was cool...

slysunshine Guest

From what I remember, this was a cute episode. It made me like Max more.

I can't believe Max actually managed to get the PokeNav replaced without May ever finding out he broke it. XD

The episode was pretty funny and yeah it was easy to work out it was Aqua cause that guy who snuck in used a Crawdaunt which is a water type. At first I thought Magma was gonna be in it too but at the end I found out they wern't.
    Claiming is overrated, can be fun sometimes but others silly. I only claimed Henry Cavill as no one really knows him.

Oh yeah and i'm paired up with the cool Chuboy.

Claimed Henry Cavill on the Celebrity Claiming thread...he's all mine muh ha ha ha ha...^^;.

Shiny May Guest

Quote Originally Posted by slysunshine
    From what I remember, this was a cute episode. It made me like Max more.

I can't believe Max actually managed to get the PokeNav replaced without May ever finding out he broke it. XD
    but Pikachu did notice it

Well I liked the episode, it was a real Max centered episode and i liked Devon Stone. He was really not as dull as he is in the game. he's more adventurous. (sp?)

Also like the shopping spirit of May. How she was lying on the bench, completely exhausted and when she heard there was more time she became more excited !! Fantastic !!
    Also Crawdaunt looked great and I loved the mysteriousness of the Team Aqua member. I think it was a great ep. A good way to involve the Devon Corp into the show and Team Aqua too

slysunshine Guest

I liked how Pikachu was the only one who saw. lol ^.^

If there were more episodes like this, then I might like Team Aqua more!

All I could think of when I saw Mr. Stone with Max was 'OMG CHILD MOLESTER.' He just wanted to touch Max ALL THE TIME omg. XD

*end two cents*

Purrrrrrr.

I think this was a pretty good episode for Max, though I think they goofed things up with the Pokenav (unless I'm mistaken, I think the Nav was given to Max, not May, so why does he keep calling it hers?). He and Mr. Stone really have a good rapport in this episode, and it's interesting to see how Team Aqua fits into the episode. Overall, great episode.

vulpix Guest

ever since that episode i've wished that Ashes Corfish will evolve.

Blaziken master Guest

This ep was pretty good.Good debut for crawdaunt and I loved Mr Stone's voice.He was all like "Hey kid" in an italian voice.lol

Yugh i hate this ep. There wasn't a story line.

I may not have seen the episode but I can be sure it was really weak.

an alright filler. Team Aqua showing up was good to. An alright epi imo

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

President was nasty.
    If you think Ash deseved to turn into a Pikachu copie this in my sig [started by eonteam 123456]!!!
    No. 1 Latias fan.

Credit to shooting star for Latias drawing!

I liked him, he was cool, even if he was a tad... er, infatuated with young boys. xD; He was sweet.
    The inventions cracked me up.

Ashy Boy, try and do something other than bash characters/complain about episodes you haven't even seen.
    Maybe it the 'Nav was originally hers.

Funny/cute episode.

This episode was alright, but not too exciting. Devon's an interesting place though

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Quote Originally Posted by RamOne View Post
    Yugh i hate this ep. There wasn't a story line.
    How was there not a storyline? Seriously, what kind of garbage is that?

The introduction of Team Aqua, Max needing to fix the PokeNav, Max's first adventure alone, and foreshadowing of Steven.

The episode started out a little slow but got much better towards the end.

I don't really get how Max's drink just jumped out of his cup.But it was still a great episode.

Uhhhhhh.....8.79/10

I always likened Mr. Stone as a really old man at the top of the Devon..guess not..
    Hail to the glorious fighters!

A good episode, nice seeing Devon Co. spotlighted even if it's just for one episode, still that's more than we got for Silph which wasn't even spotlighted in the series. We also get the first appearance Team Aqua (TA) which is just as mysterious as the TM premiere.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

This was a pretty exciting episode. It was nice to see how Devon Corps works and stuff.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it was giood to see how the devon cooperation looked in the series, i already saw it in the games but that isn't comparible at all, i liked watching this episode.

Nice episode, fun to see Devon in the anime too
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I thought this was a good episode. I thought it was neat how we learned about the Devon Corporation. I thought President Stone was a good guy for helping out Max with the PokeNav. I thought Team Aqua made a pretty good introduction. I am really starting to like how Ash is finally realizing that everything isn't about him and his gym battles. You could see he was really impatient to ge to Dewford Island, but Brock, May, and Max weren't in a hurry at all.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast