Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On A Wingull & A Prayer (294)

This episode was quite boring. Nice to see Crawdaunt the bad*** again. Peeko was cute. Those are Pretty much the highlights of the episode as the rest was boring. Mr Briney was OK I guess.

The hoenn saga lacked a certain flare kanto (and most of johto) had...

Yeah, this was a bad episode. There was nothing really interesting about it. Briney got his Wingull kidnapped but is there a reason as to why we should've cared for his problem? I didn't have one. Also, Ash getting mad at May was ridiculous to see. Maybe because it was pretty out-of-character for him.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I thought it was nice to see the Aqua member guy from the previous episode and blackmailing Mr. Briney for a ride into sea. This guy reminds me of Brodie from Team Magmar member that only appeared in two episodes. It would definitely be interesting if this guy appeared more throughout the entire series.

Wingull was adorable! It's so cute! And May's anger at the beginning at the episode (about the closed restaurant) was awesome too. However, aside from that, the episode wasn't that great. I'm not really into Team Aqua and Magma. 5/10.

A really boring episode. Hilarious how May had a temper tantrum at the restaurant being closed though. I would have preferred to see more of Mr. Briney's past than seeing some bland May and Peeko interactions. Lastly, concerning the whole Team Aqua thing, I didn't care for it.

It was neat to see Mr. Briney and Peeko incorporated in to the anime just like in the games.
    With this and the previous ep, it is neat to see an introduction to Team Aqua.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Ash and friends searching for a restaurant was comical, and I thought May's interactions with Peeko were cute; it was sweet of her to offer it food and it showed how much she changed from when she didn't care much for Pokemon. Anyway, the high speed boat chase out at sea was pretty cool even if the villain got away in Team Aqua's sub.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12