Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sharpedo Attack! (295)

I really tought Brock would catch the Sharpedo...but he dint after all
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Quote Originally Posted by Battra View Post
    Very good filler episode, nice seeing May in another swimsuit this one looks better than her last one. It's to bad Ash didn't catch one of those Sharpedo i'm sure his girlfriend Misty would've loved one. The gang finally arrives at Dewford I hope Ash does well in his battle.
    Ha-ha. Misty.
    I liked this episode a lot, but do wish that someone had caught one of those Sharpedos.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Battra View Post
    Very good filler episode, nice seeing May in another swimsuit this one looks better than her last one. It's to bad Ash didn't catch one of those Sharpedo i'm sure his girlfriend Misty would've loved one. The gang finally arrives at Dewford I hope Ash does well in his battle.
    Ha-ha. Misty.
    I liked this episode a lot, but do wish that someone had caught one of those Sharpedos.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

I laughed when Ash got outvoted on everyone wanting to stop and go swimming instead of continuing to Dewford Island. It must have been scary for May and Max being surrounded by all those Sharpedo. Luckily Peeko and Taillow were able to rescue them. Although, I can only imagine how Sharpedo's Rough Skin felt after seeing it cut Max and ruin May's bathing suit. However, I felt bad for the Sharpedo once it began to feel ill from the poison. I think Brock did a great job in taking care of it. It was sweet that the Sharpedo ended up liking everyone, and it was good to see Mr. Briney get them to Dewford Island. Now Ash can finally have his secong gym battle and May can get a new bathing suit.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Great episode. i loved how Brock take care Sharpedo, it was cool...
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I liked that this was sort of like a break episode where May and Max were going to enjoy a nice swim, until the Sharpedo appeared that is. That injured Sharpedo was interesting though. I was mildly surprised that a brute like Sharpedo turned out to me nice. I was disappointed that Brock didn't capture Sharpedo though. Then again, it woud need to live in water, so maybe it was for the best? Good episode though. 5/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 14th December 2010 at 5:45 AM.

Imagin those sharpedo ripped max's trunks and even may's swim suit off! That will be real funny and real nude. XD

Sharpedos are cool!

I like this episode, funny I like Sharpedos but I am no fan of Sharks lol. Anyways it is a shame nobody caught one. It wasn't really TR's fault that Sharpedo got poisoned though, they were trying to defend themselves but got blasted off and didn't even know what happened to it.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

I liked seeing Sharpedo and seriously thought Brock should have captured it, but I guess he wouldn't be able to take care of it because it needs to be in water, or does it? Good episode.

Quote Originally Posted by KGB13 View Post
    I liked seeing Sharpedo and seriously thought Brock should have captured it, but I guess he wouldn't be able to take care of it because it needs to be in water, or does it? Good episode.
    Misty's Horsea from way back in Kanto had to have water to swim in, but I thought that was just an excuse for writing it out, plus I think the writers could have ignored that if they wanted to add Sharpedo.

I think the issue was that the writers don't want to give anyone in the main cast a dark type.

Sharpedo were pretty strong. They have the rage attacks(not a real move)and they really were very powerfull. No wonder why Seviper hurt the Sharpedo with the Poison Tail and the Sharpedos have blast TR. Only later, the Sharpedo becamse sick, what shows us how strong it was.

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Sharpedo for the 1st time. I liked how they explained its Rough Skin ability, and its effect. It was sad to see Sharpedo so sick after being poisoned. It was funny when May's bathing suit was ruined.

30/100

I liked this episode. Seeing Sharpedo was really cool. It is one of my favourite Water types. It was really really strong. It was ashame it got poisoned by Seviper. It was nice of Brock to take care of it.

The best part of the episode was May promising to get a new swimsuit to Mr. Briney. Seriously, sometimes the jokes are too easy.

Can anybody explain how Sharpedo made the submarine explode?

This was an unexpected gem of an episode for Brock. What a guy. Lotad is always fun and I think this is the first time we see it use Razor Leaf!
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Pretty good episode, but I wish Sharpedo had chosen to go with Brock! Still cool episode, nice to see TR get pwned by Sharpedo and not Pikachu XD
    7/10 Rough Skins!

Team rocket being punished for defending themselves? Typical. Brock taking care of Sharpedo was pretty mind numbing to watch. Seriously. The leader of a pack of Pokemon that have been trying to attack you falls ill and you take care of it instead of leaving it there? This show I swear.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This episode was alright and I both loved the introduction of Sharpedo and how Lotad was implemented in this episode. I thought it was hilarious to see him again. He's like the second Psyduck in a way. But for the rest was this filler episode alright to watch and I thought it was a good bridge for the next episode with the gym battle.

when i first saw this episode i honestly though ash was going to catch sharpedo

Well, like 7threst said, Lotad is awesome and it was nice to see it getting some screen time. And the Sharpedo biting Team Rocket's Magikarp submarine was cool too! And I think Brock should've caught a Sharpedo! Anyways, it was a fine episode, 7/10.

This is just one episode that shows why I loved Eric Stuart as Brock in the English Dub, and this is one of many episodes that shows just how good AG Brock was compared to DP Brock as a character.

95/100
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Dwail8023 View Post
    This is just one episode that shows why I loved Eric Stuart as Brock in the English Dub, and this is one of many episodes that shows just how good AG Brock was compared to DP Brock as a character.

95/100
    Yes, this was a great Brock-centered episode. Also I'm kinda bias because I love Sharpedo as a Pokemon and I thought the whole episode was well done. That and two swimsuits for May in the same episode! LOL!

I was actually like "Ooooh, that has to hurt!" when Max got hurt by Sharpedos rough skin ability.

It was nice how Brock was tending to such a savage Pokemon.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12