Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sharpedo Attack! (295)

Good filler especially the swimming scenes which kind of reminded me of Jaws when Sharpedo showed up. Wish Brock had caught the Sharpedo

Quote Originally Posted by JudySpell View Post
    Wish Brock had caught the Sharpedo
    It might've been awkward if he had however cuz I figure Sharpedo need to be in water and can't move easily on land. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    It might've been awkward if he had however cuz I figure Sharpedo need to be in water and can't move easily on land. ^^;
    But we've seen floating Water types before, so Sharpedo could've moved around like that.

Quote Originally Posted by JudySpell View Post
    But we've seen floating Water types before, so Sharpedo could've moved around like that.
    Well at this point in the anime I still think having a floating water pokemon in the cast would've looked odd hee hee, so I'm glad Sharpedo stayed wild.

The Sharpedo was oddly friendly. I had assumed we'd get a plot like Jaws here, but this episode felt too tame and nondescript.

My favorite scene was when Sharpedo was helped by Ash's friends at the lagoon and the swimming scenes were good too.

Ah, I liked how this episode started with Old Man Hagi's boat heading to Muro Town, then everyone decided to go swimming lol. I liked how Peeko and Subame helped carry Masato and Haruka to the boat. And I also liked how later, Satoshi distracted the Samehader so that Brock could battle the leader. Oh, and I really liked how when all the Samehader went over to Brock, their Rough Skin didn't hurt him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123