Team Rocket was beyond hilarious in this episode and I liked how the dub changed up their dialogue. Additionally, Brock's comment about Chuck and the Cianwood City Gym as "Ewww....yeesh!" was pretty funny, too.
That being said, Ash was a complete jerk in this episode, Brawly's "surfer speak" that the dub added was just plain annoying...it's one of the worst episodes in AG, or arguably even in the series. I was happy he lost, which is pretty messed up, but Ash had it coming.
The dub didn't do its best to compensate for the otherwise awful writing of this episode, so combine the two and you get one of the worst episodes ever.
Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 9th August 2013 at 4:25 AM.
My Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW
3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW001-BW115)/Average > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW116-BW142)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY001-Present)/Terrible > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP001-DP191)/Atrocious
4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
6. TCG: Wizards of the Coast > PUSA > TPCi
7. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC