Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Brave The Wave! (296)

I liked the episode. Ash really should have thought about having a strategy. The evolution didn't help his cause either. Ash was waay over-confident
    Sun / OR / Y Friend Code: 2595-4852-2744

Ash's battle plan was shaky, so I can see why he lost. He needed a lot of luck to win once Makuhita evolved, so him losing was inevitable.

I didn't like Ash in this episode, because his insistence that he had to have a battle with Brawly ruined this episode and he was acting too obsessive about winning. Brawly is one of my favorite gym leaders especially since he's not the norm.

It was interesting seeing Ash so angry with his strategy failing. Last I remember seeing him doubt his strategy to that degree was in the Surge episode. Although I didn't think he was 'forcing' Treecko to fight--it didn't really give an indication that it didn't want to. Yes, it was getting the crap beat out of it, but that's how Treecko fights.

Quote Originally Posted by ZilverLox View Post
    It was interesting seeing Ash so angry with his strategy failing.
    It was mainly his own fault, though. He didn't even seem to have a clear plan of action against Brawly and was using his same old tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post
    Kimori was still really good though, although if he had evolved too he might've won.
    I think that even if Treecko had evolved here, it wouldn't have changed much cuz Ash had to lose against Brawly somehow. I'm just kind of surprised that Ash didn't use Pikachu given that he was stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    I think that even if Treecko had evolved here, it wouldn't have changed much cuz Ash had to lose against Brawly somehow. I'm just kind of surprised that Ash didn't use Pikachu given that he was stronger.
    Lol, Pikachu didn't need to hog another Gym since he did that in the Rustboro Gym. I'm glad Ash used his head and went with Taillow because of it's type advantage.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234