Thread: Dressing up - Do you do it?

Default Dressing up - Do you do it?

I think this is the right place but anyway does anyone use the dress-up feature at Jubilife TV. I sometimes do and it's kind of fun to come up with ideas so I was wondering if anyone does and if so post about how you do it like and what Pokémon you dress up.
    I'm going in to dress up my Shinx now. If there is already a thread like this then sorry.
    This is Bidoof. Everybody hates him for no reason.If you agree that Bidoof should be treated with respect then copy and paste this into your sig (started by surfer treecko)

Quote Originally Posted by Bell56 View Post
    I find it weird that Steel types are weak to Fighting types. I mean the last time that I punched or kicked something metal it hurt really bad and the object received no damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmagius View Post
    "Pokemon, turning your kids antisocial since 1996"

Well, I merely do it for fun. Then I have even more fun thinking of what the Pokémon would say in real life.

For example: I dressed up my Darkrai with tons of fluff. I imagined that Darkrai would be saying: "Do you have Gender issues or do you just like seeing me suffer?" Yeah.

For the most part, I just dress up my team, since they usually are the ones I've had the longest.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

I have a couple times, just for fun. Not particularly hooked on it or anything, though.
    Friend Code: 5026-5649-8262
    Pokémon X ∙ Animal Crossing
    Friend Safari: Meditite, Pancham, Tyrogue

I do it when I get bored. I like making my big scary Pokemon look pretty. n_n
    I'm working on finishing my DP Pokedex...I have 490. : D!

Word.