Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Wurmple Is Which? (297)

Default Which Wurmple Is Which? (297)

Which Wurmple Is Which?!

After losing to Brawly, the Dewford Gym Leader, Ash intends to do some hard training so he can battle once again. However in fending off a Team Rocket attack, May & Jessie accidently switch their Wurmple's. Can May get her Wurmple Back?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

I thought this episode was good. May caring for her Wurmple was great, and the part where Jessie and May were telling lies on how their Wurmples were better was hilarious!!! I also liked the scene where Jessie 'relived' her encounter with Wurmple; it was hilarious!!

Overall rating:
    8.5 out of 10!!
    Another great filler, and I enjoyed watching it.
    EDIT: I'm a Dynamo Trainer!!! Take THAT Wattson!!! Off to Flannery, then, where I shall earn my Heat Badge!!
    Last edited by ≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈; 23rd October 2004 at 6:02 PM. Reason: Dynamo Trainer!!!! w00t, w00t!!!
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

ZTcrazy Guest

Another amusing episode. The arguement between May and Jessie was funny, and their fishing event was cool too. Wurmple's voice is cute.

Overall, 8/10.

Factory Head Noland Guest

I liked this episode aswell, it was very funny when Jessie was saying how her and her Wurmple met lol.

Hales Guest

I really like how Ash used Pikachu, Taillow and Treecko to beat Seviper and Cacnea at the end, he seemed very angry... also with the three pokemon working together looked like teamwork... I'm all for teamwork!

Angry Ash is funny!

Shiny May Guest

I like the competition between Jessie and May
    I'm also proud of May how she knew that the Wurmple wasn't hers and Jessie had no idea that it wasn't hers, but James and Meowth did

A good ep

slysunshine Guest

I loved the two Wurmples, and I loved how May could tell them apart. This was a very good episode for Wurmple lovers like me. I love Beautifly, and I like Dustox, but I always like to see the episodes when they were just little Wurmples.

It's interesting to see the progress May has made in this episode, as she's able to tell pretty quickly that the wurmple isn't hers. I also like Jessie's fantasy sequence that gives a completely wrong version of how she got her wurmple.

vulpix Guest

you can really tell which wurmple is which cause May's wurmple eats alot and Jesse's doesn't.

This episode started off interesting...but May and Jessie arguing got annoying after a while--to the point where I decided 65 more channels to go... and changed the channel

This was a cool episode. The wurmple were fun to watch and were very entertaining, especially May and Jessie

This ep is very cool. I like the Wurmples with their happy faces.

an ok epi. The plot was good but it didnt really appeal to me

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

LOL, the best part was when May and Jessie were arguing about how great their Wurmples were

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Not exactly the greatest episode,but still good.Jessie and May did get annoying,and it made no sense that Max could figure out the Wurmple were exactly the same.Still,good.

This EP was an excellent filler. I love any moment in the pokemon EPs where two people fight, 'cause they're always sooo funny.

of course will het may back her wurmple and i like if jessie is raging about that her wurmple is a dustox not a beutifly(sorry can´t spell this name)

Good episode coming off Ashes lose at the Dewford Gym so now we get into the training arc until Ash decides to rechallenge Brawly. Interesting that the random spot James pointed out for fishing in order to capture the gangs Pokemon turned out to be such a good spot for catching Water Pokemon. Nice foreshadowing with Ash catching a Corphish one the line to his next caught Pokemon. Very funny watching May a Jessie argue over which of their Wurmple are better I got a huge laugh out of that and all the Water Pokemon attacking Max. Very nice to see May mature more as a trainer in this epsiode by telling instantly that the Wurmple she grabbed wasn't hers.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

It was rather funny how they got the Wurmples mixed up. I quite enjoyed this episode.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

the mix up between the wurmples was quite funny if you ask me, i should give this ep a 8/10.

Its funny how the mix up was between the wurmples...
    they are so cute
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I thought it was neat to see Ash, Brock, Max, and May all fishing. I thought that the Corphish that Ash caught with his fishing pole was really strong. Luckily Team Rocket's plan didn't work. It was funny to see May and Jessie argue about who has the best Wurmple. It was too bad that they got mixed up. I would have been really scared if I was May. Taillow did a good job of finding them and luckily May got her Wurmple back. I agree with what Max said about May. She realy is getting a lot better with pokemon.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

It was very funny how they mix with the wurmples.... and even more when they traded back but TR stole May's Wurmple.
    Also, i loved to see an Octillery in this episode.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Nice Episode.
    I love Wurmples. :3

Is it me or the enounsers voice sounds a bit diffrent?

I'm glad Jessie and May got some much needed character development this early in Hoenn.

The whole Wurmple mix-up was funny in a cute way. I like how Jessie claimed that "my Wurmple is going to nightschool to get it's PHD!". Best quote by Jessie ever.

I loved that the mix-up was resolved. 8/10
    Last edited by Lorde; 23rd December 2009 at 8:18 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast