Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Wurmple Is Which? (297)

May's Wurmple sure has an large appetite, doesn't he? Anyway it was a great episode.

8/10

Good episode, it also shows that Jessie can be pretty stubborn and not listen that well.

8/10

One of my favorite episodes. Wurmple are so cute, and it was nice to see May and Jessie get some screentime and character development cause I love them both!

10/10!

Good episode and funny too. Everyone was like "Uh... What" when Jessie and May were fighting over who's Wurmple was the better one. It's interesting thought when TR had been blasted off the second time Jessie and May knew exactly which Wurmple was which since they were mixed up there too.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Hahaha I thought the argument over the Wurmple between May and Jessie was so funny, they're both hotheads. I thought May showed some real growth by noticing that Jessie's Wurmple wasn't hers, it shows that she's caring more for her pokemon now. Good episode.

Another cool episode. I always love those replacing pokemon.... It always getting even better, this time with wurmple

This episode was ok... It was funny watching Jessie and May argue over which Wurmple was better. It was cool watching May take care of her Wurmple. The battle between TR and the gang was a really cool battle.

32/100

This eepisode was very enjoyable to watch. It was funny when Jessie and May were arguing about who's Wurmple was better. I was really glad that they both got sone much needed character development. This episode showed that May is getting better at taking care if her Pokémon.

It took half of the episode for the Wurmple to actually get switched with one another. I don't remember id that Corphish (or however you spell it) is the same one that ash will catch later or not. I wasn't very interested in this episode because, well, I don't really care about Wurmple. I would've much preferred a fishing episode since I found that more interesting than the inevitable conflict between Ash & co. against Team Rocket.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

The episode guide in this topic refers to the previous episode, not this one...

Anyways, early in the episode, Wurmple ate and slept as always, which is cute and funny. And the Octillery on Max's head when fishing was fun! And Meowth had an awesome Boss Fantasy again! 7/10.

This episode was mediocre in a way. I did like how both Jessie and May are (almost for May) obsessed with their Wurmple's. It was nice to see some differences between the two and I also loved the part with that fishing. Mediocre, but it had some good parts in it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12