Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Hole Lotta Trouble! (298)

Default A Hole Lotta Trouble! (298)

A Hole Lotta Trouble!

While Training on Dewford Island, Ash & Co. enter Granite Cave and accidently anger some Aron. They get chased, bump into Team Rocket and end up seperated. Will they be able to find their friends before Aron arrives? Or Will a Mysterious Stranger intervene?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Mmmmmm...........bishounen.

LOVED this ep. The Aron were cute, and Steven was even cuter. XD

And he got to be SuperSteven! and jump over a crevice. <3

All-around a great ep.

Purrrrrrr.

Factory Head Noland Guest

It was funny in this ep when every one kept falling down that big hole, lol.
    And when that Loudred ran over Jessie!

Hales Guest

I loved this episode because Steven was in it, he was really cool, and his Aron and Aggron were awesome...

Them falling through the hole was hilarious... plus Jessie's reaction after Loudred ran over her!

I was wondering though is Steven apart of the Elite 4? (I don't play the games so I don't know).

Factory Head Noland Guest

He is the Champion in R/S (not E though).

Hales Guest

Cool, thanks... I read somewhere that he was an E4

This episode and "Forest Grumps" I love for the same reason: the twerps and Team Rocket getting mixed together and seeing how the other half lives. They did a lot of good pairing for the episode. I loved May trying to get Jessie out of the hole, James and Ash getting ready for a fight, and the loudred. The only parts I don't like are Max walking out on Meowth's tale (that was really rude) and Steven taking it out on Team Rocket for disturbing the aron. I can understand his anger to a point, but I think he was just a bit *too* ticked.

A very funny episode and like everyone say's when everyone keeps falling down the holes and when the Loudred runs over Jessie's head. My little sister like's this episode too.
    Claiming is overrated, can be fun sometimes but others silly. I only claimed Henry Cavill as no one really knows him.

Oh yeah and i'm paired up with the cool Chuboy.

Claimed Henry Cavill on the Celebrity Claiming thread...he's all mine muh ha ha ha ha...^^;.

DShaun2004 Guest

I got 2 of the Pokemon advanced DVD's tonight so I can see more of the Advanced eps I missed last year. And this one was funny! I haven't watched both of the DVDs yet, but I wish that "Pokeblock party was on these DVDs, I'm dyin' 2 see that ep.!

Sakara Guest

*drools*

*snapes out of it* huh?! episode review? oh, right ^^;; *stashes book of steven pics* *sweatdrop*

Anyways, I thougt that this was a good episode, and not just because you know who I liked the who falling down over and over again, it was funny, and i absolutly LOVED aron!! they were so cute! ^o^ it reminded me of a dog :3 Ar, Ar Ar! (lmao! almost sounds like a pirate XD) The only thing i didn't like was loudred he was just irritating

I think this was a very funny episode. Everybody just kept falling for the hole! XD! Steven was also cool. Aron sounded cute. Like Sakara said, it sounded like a puppy!
    *~ Happily Paired Up with MewSkitty! ^^ ~*
    *~ Rivals with Breeder! XD ~*
    -------Catnip-Powered Skitty™-----
    All rights to act insane reserved.

Hales Guest

My favourite scene other than whenever Steven was in it, was Ash and Brock's scene with James

This scene where the Aron are chasing them is priceless:

James: I don't deserve this!
    Ash and Brock: Yes you do!
    James: We'll discuss it later!

SuperSteven? now why didn't I think of that, I'm surprised he could carry two pokemon and one kid over the huge gap... but then this is Steven were talking about.

Jasmine-chan Guest

For some odd reason, i think they made Steven look fat and his mouth was too big. O_O;;;; But he's a windsurfer in a suit, otherwise.

Shiny May Guest

I always expected Steven too be older for some reason. Don't ask me why, but I always thought so.
    Anyway, the ep was cool, like the splitting up in the mountain. That was nice and the Aron and Aggron looked really cool in this ep.

slysunshine Guest

I like it when the "twerps" and Team Rocket get into situations like this together. They need to work together more often! And yeah, Aron was pretty cute.

vulpix Guest

this ep is really funny i love it when everyone gets mixed up.

Daigo Guest

I love this episode! Steven is so hot and nice

Transducer Guest

It was funny when the gang kept on falling into the same hole over and over again XD!

Yay for Steven. Too bad this was the only time he was in the anime

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

Aron was cool.
    If you think Ash deseved to turn into a Pikachu copie this in my sig [started by eonteam 123456]!!!
    No. 1 Latias fan.

Credit to shooting star for Latias drawing!

Ah, Steven's sole anime appearance. When I first heard of this episode, I was very excited. It just so happens that Steven is one of my favorite Pokemon game characters ever, so the prospect of seeing him in the anime made me giddy.

Unfortunetly, I felt that this episode was rather mediocre. I guess I just expected too much out of this and when it didn't fully deliver on it, I became disappointed. Instead of seeing Steven as someone that could possibly be important (back then, I thought Steven would handle the Team Aqua/Team Magma plot), he acted like any filler character.

Meh, this was also an episode I felt Team Rocket wasn't particularly funny and tended to be more annoying. Other than that, the episode was okay. I just didn't find it to be anything special.

The only episode to show Steven, too bad there weren't anymore -_-, but, he overkilled Team Rocket

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

This episode was neat, I love it when Team Rocket and Team Trio work together. I hope they have some like these in D/P any ways yah I agree what Max did to Meowth was rude but oh well. My favorite moments had to be with Ash/James/Brock LOL.

this episode was really funny lol the part when James snaps and calls Jessie an idiot and Meowth a loser i laughed so much lol

A good episode to bad it's the only episode to feature Steven Stone the reigning Hoen League Champion, i'd have loved to see more with him. I laughed when TR & the Gang kept falling through the hole TR dug at the beginning of the episode. Lastly I love Aron and the animators made them look so cute in this episode.
    Last edited by Battra; 29th July 2008 at 5:08 PM.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast