Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Hole Lotta Trouble! (298)

I love when they get all seperated like this I love this episode for that.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

aron is one of my favorite pokemon, this episode was good.

great to see Steven in the series...the Aron where also really cute ^_^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I thought that Steven was a great chracter. I thought it was funny that Ash, Brock, Max, May, and Team Rocket all got split up. It was interesting to see Max be with Pikachu and Meowth. They definantly had the easiest route and Max got to be alone with pokemon. I thought that it was rude when Jessie called May "heavy", especially since May took offense to it. Jessie and May really do not get along at all. I thought it was funny when James yelled out that Jessie is an idiot and Meowth is a loser. Luckily Max, Pikachu,and Meowth found Steven. It was very helpful that he knew his way through Granite Cave. His ability to control the wild Aron that were chasing Ash, Brock, James, Jessie, Max, and May was really neat. I thought Steven's Aggron was really strong. I was glad he was able to find a fire stone. I also thought his Aron was really cute. I was kind of sad to see him leave but atleast he showed Ash a good training spot.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

I liked this episode, it was pretty cool. Steven's great, it was nice seeing him, although I didn't like his voice. Aron was very cute. It was funny seeing everyone fall down the hole too. Max was quite rude to Meowth, I didn't like him just cutting him off like that.

But Steven jumping across the thing with his amazing battle cry could amuse me for days. Wow. XD "MAAAAUGUAGAH" Super Steven to the Rescue!

Steven's pokemon, especially Aggron, was great.
    I loved to see all the main characters in different places, but it was great to see James with Ash and Brock, and May with Jessie.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Geez, they could've done so much more with Aron.

Glad Steven was in this episode, for the first time and last time in the anime.

I guess I should be glad he showed up at all. 3/10

May and Jessie together was extremely funny, but overall, the episode wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be.

Nice meeting Steven. this episode is alright.

I love these kind of episodes when TR, Ash and co are all split up and ends up mixed together. James was quite funny although he does come up with some of the failed plans, but he probably wouldn't be in TR or failed aleast if Jessie wasn't around.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

I'm so happy Steven appeared in this episode, he's one of my favorite characters, but I guess he won't show up again according to you guys, so that makes me kinda sad. He totally went overboard by making his Aggron use Hyper Beam on TR, their faces right before they blasted off were hilarious. Overall, this was a great episode.

Steven should have told them he's an Elite 4 member. I think until now, Ash even doesn't know that.. Aggron was pretty strong. Would have been epic if Ash had a fight VS him and Steven.

Would have been epic if Ash had a fight VS him and Steven.
    I don't think Ash would want his Pokemon splattered on the cavewalls. ._.'

So Steven... um... you get mad at team Rocket for blowing up holes in the caves and disturbing the Aron in there... and you take them down by having your Aggron BLAST THEM OUT OF THE CAVE WITH A HYPER BEAM?

I was very amused by Ash and Brock's interaction with James, and said blue-haired guy's characterization throughout the episode. It's always a pleasure to see. ^ ^

"Please don't look at me that way, I'm a very shy little girl!"

Steven is so sexy!! Why are all the older guys so hott(Lance, Wallace, Morty) and the young ones are butt ugly?

My ideal battle ever!

I thought Steven was a part of something bigger when I first saw this like in the games but ended up being a 1 episode cameo. He was a cooler champion than Lance and Cynthia.
    My Pokemon Friend Codes:

Diamond:4983-5430-4342

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing an Aron, Loudred, and Steven's Aggron for the 1st time. Steven is really cool. It was funny when they kept falling into the hole over and over again.

20/100

Why the hell is this Steven's only appearance?

This is one of the most hilarious episodes I've watched.

I don't know if 4kids edited the background music (sucks if they did) but in the japanese version the way that dramatic song played right before something went wrong was brilliant!

Yeah, this was an okay episode. It's always pretty funny when Ash & co. gets split up with Team Rocket (I remember it happening too often). Steven wasn't really interesting in this episode. He seemed to be a generic adult in the anime in my opinion and it really didn't let him have any time to shine.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This was nice to see. I was happy to see Steven in the anime. I also liked to see Team Rocket and the main squad getting mixed up, those episodes are always fun. And Aggron was also cool to see. This is a fun filler, 8/10.

What bugs me the most is not even the episode itself (which was done in an alright way that it was interesting), it was more that Steven Stone had such potential and the writers blatantly written him off the show after one episode. We're talking about the champion of Hoenn lol. Oh well, at least he appeared in the anime - opposed to some Elite Four members that didn't appear even once in the anime.

So this was Steven's only appearance in the show?
    For the champion of the region, I would have thought he'd have a much bigger role.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Granite Cave had so much potential, but all we got in the anime was an Aron fest. Sigh. I was so happy to see my husbando Steven here, although sad that he barely did anything other than beat Team Rocket. Seeing Max and Meowth and then May and Jessie hang out with each other was fun though despite the Aron overexposure.

I still cant comprehend how this was the only time we got to see Steven, Ffs, they brought back lance before they brought back Steven.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12