Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Hole Lotta Trouble! (298)

LOL!! This episode was really hilarious!I love it when the Ash's group and TR get separated like this!
    Also steven <3
    9.5/10
    Last edited by Musashi~; 30th December 2015 at 2:11 PM.

Lol Steven was lame here. He was Hoenn's Champion and all he got was a mediocre filler about Aron.

Steven was what made this episode stand out even if he didn't battle Ash or use his Hoenn Champion status to the fullest. But I liked Aggron. 7/10

It was refreshing seeing Ash's group and Team Rocket separated. I liked watching the wild Arons chase Ash, James and Brock, plus how Meowth remembered Meowzie. Steven using Aggron was great.

This was a great episode. First of all, I loved how Satoshi ended up with Kojiro and Takeshi, Haruka ended up with Musashi, and Masato ended up with Nyasu and Pikachu. And what made it even better was that Nyasu retold the story of how he learned to talk. Oh, and I liked how everyone met up with Diago Tsuwabuki. It was also funny how those Cokodora were chasing them all the way through the cavern. I wish that Diago hadn't left the island so soon, because I really wanted to see him and Satoshi battle.

Quote Originally Posted by datdimfb View Post
    I wish that Diago hadn't left the island so soon, because I really wanted to see him and Satoshi battle.
    Steven vs Ash happening here would've been bad for Ash however cuz Ash's team was kind of weak while Steven had an Aggron, which would've swept Ash's team on its own. :[

Granite Cave was a good setting for Steven's debut even if he didn't do much. I liked when Loudred scared Jessie and trampled on her.

Great episode, I love when TR and the gang have to work together.

Steven's Aggron was so strong, I wonder if he will be good for competitive play.

I think the gang are really rude to TR sometimes, they should at least give them a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara View Post
    *drools*

*snapes out of it* huh?! episode review? oh, right ^^;; *stashes book of steven pics* *sweatdrop*

Anyways, I thougt that this was a good episode, and not just because you know who I liked the who falling down over and over again, it was funny, and i absolutly LOVED aron!! they were so cute! ^o^ it reminded me of a dog :3 Ar, Ar Ar! (lmao! almost sounds like a pirate XD) The only thing i didn't like was loudred he was just irritating
    You're not the only one who basically ends up doing that 23 hours a day

Anyway, back to civilised chatting about this episode.

Well, uh, there's not too much I really can say, except the fact that at the time this was the only Steven ep to appear at all. However, even if that is the case, it was the best way of smushing an awesome character into only one episode. I just aaaaah *fangirls* sooooooo much Daigo I luv it!

There is an upside to him only being in one episode though.

The fact that that gave him a good reason to come back in the XYZ season, when Megas and Hoenn were coming back into relevance. He needed some extra time to return, so they decided to bring him back for an OVA, which was cool enough, but then they decide to just hide him for 10 or so months and then *BAM* XYZ41 nailed the entrance - flying in on a mega shiny steel computer, blasting a hole in a wall, then taking out four Pokemon at once? Only would've been so awesome if he hadn't had much other champion time aka this episode. And even then in this episode he was still awesome AF.

Oh and now I can refer to him as "the awesome guy they brought back because he was only in one episode before".

And imagining some random person who has watched the anime from the start noting Steven was there and being like "wait why is he back? It's been 11 years. Of all times!" Idk but it's makes me laugh so ya.
    Last edited by Nerdy McNerdface; 6th October 2016 at 12:30 AM.
    Game OTP: FerrisWheel (N X Touko)
    Anime OTP: Marisson (Alan x Manon)
    Manga OTP: [bromance] Origin (Daigo x Mikuri)

Bros 4 lyfe

Guys Serebii reached 300k members!

"Our path may have a clear end with our friends, but it doesn't mean we cannot do anything with them while it lasts. Make sure you spend your time with them to the fullest, so when you have to part ways, once all is finally done, hold your head high, smile, and look onward to the future world that you made together!"

Poor Steven, he played a minor character here and didn't even get to prove why he was Hoenn's Champion. He should've used all his Pokemon, not just Aggron.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123