Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Corphish Outta Water! (300)

I died when Ash commanded a Crabhammer in his sleep and Corphish obeyed...in his sleep. Comic gold.

I was confused as to how at the same time of day, the Wurmple evolved differently...but when have the writers cared about correct evolution methods?
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Yeah, a pretty poor episode overall. I wasn't interested in Corphish's sickness since I had no emotional attachment to it since Ash just caught it. Anyway, the only redeeming part if this episode was Ash getting attacked by Corphish in his sleep.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I thought this episode was nice as both an elaboration of Corphish and the whole Wurmple thing with May's Wurmple evolving into an Silcoon and Jessie's Wurmple evolving into a Cascoon and mistakenly thinking it was also an Silcoon. A good episode with two mini-stories implemented in one episode, combined with humorous things like the sleeping scene at the Pokémon center.

Two great plots interwoven into one episode. The whole rivalry between the Wurmples (which became the Beautifly/Dustox rivalry) really fired up the lead females. But Ash stole the show with his endless dedication to Corphish when it was at its worst, which made the episode pretty dramatic.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12