Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Mudkip Mission! (301)

I herd u liek Mudkipz.

Srs, why hasn't anyone done that joke yet?! D: *brick'd*

Episode, awesome. I loved Mudkip's personality, looking after all those baby Mudkips... eee! *_* What cuties. If I were there, I'd've snagged a little baby one... after Brock puts his Mudkip away, of course ^^;;

Great episode. Love Mudkip. Mud-kip!

edit;; beaten.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

One of those Mudkips was the super tiniest Mudkip I have ever seen!EVER!

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Undoubtedly the Mudkip cult was formed as an equal and opposite reaction to it going to deadweight Brock.
    Mostly lurking nowadays.

Ooold man swamp!
    Been around these parts a long time, eh old swampy?
    Old man swamp.

Love it.

Iota
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Iota, I totally agree with you. Ash and Swampy were hilarious together. This was a great episode, all the Mudkip were adorable and Brock actually captured a great Mudkip! This was one of the best.
    nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Cool episode. I'm glad Ash didn't get all 3 of the starters for once.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Mudkip is so cool, and also so cute ^_^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I really enjoyed "May's Expedition." I thought it was really entertaining and I thought she made a really smart decision by using Silcoon to climb the waterfall. I was really surprised when Ash, Brock, Max, and May came across the Mudkip. Especially since they are really rare to find in the wild. I laughed at all of May's experiences with Mudkip. I thought it was funny when Ash tried to befriend Swampy when they first met. The baby Mudkip were just so cute! It was too bad that Team Rocket almost caused some major damage to them. Brock did a magnificent job in rescuing the Mudkip and in stopping Team Rocket. I think it was a good decision to let Brock keep Mudkip, and he definantly deserved it.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Great Brock episode...

Mudkip was very strong, if you compared it the the other Mudkips there..

And i loved the old man...

7/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by Igottapoo View Post
    Cool episode. I'm glad Ash didn't get all 3 of the starters for once.
    That's not cool. I dislike the fact that Mudkip went with Brock, where it basically rotted until the Battle Frontier arc.

Didn't much like the episode. I don't like Wild starter Pokemon anyway. The eggs were cute though. Though I don't like how they hatch.

Not too good for a Dewford Filler.

We know everyone likes mudkips <3

My favorite part was when Ash kept saying Swampy, I thought that was hilarious. The weirdest part though was when the Mudkip hatched, I was like WTF? the egg just transformed into a Mudkip. But overall, this was a pretty good episode.

Brock really fits Mudkip. Very kind.
    When the river has collapsed, I think the babies Mudkip should have just sweam to the ground.

This episode was cool. Those baby Mudkip are so cute! I'm glad Brock caught the older one in the end, but I wish Ash would've eventually caught a Mudkip as well... Old Man Swamp taking care of the Baby Mudkip actually looked like a Mudkip, very funny. It was funny when Ash kept calling him "Swampy".

60/100

Baby Mudkips! Cute Mudkips! Very cute episode. DD

8/10
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

I actually like this episode but mainly because one of my favorite pokemon was on it (MUDKIP!!!) but I got to be honest I was shocked when Brock caught instead of Ash I'll rate this episode 7/10
    Is There Somebody Who Still Believes In Love? ♥

How the hell is a Silcoon strong enough to pull May up the waterfall? She should have plummeted to her death. Obviously that wouldn't be good, but that was still the dumbest idea in the history of pokemon.

An okay episode. Brock finally got some time to shine after that Lotad episode and it was well worth it I suppose. Swampy seemed like a pretty cool guy but his inability to not keep something a secret was a pretty poor way of moving the plot along and focusing on the Mudkip. Still, judging from the episode around this one, it was an enjoyable episode to watch.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I really like this episode. I think Mudkip is a really cute Pokemon, and seeing Brock get one was nice. However, I don't like the fact that Mudkip rarely got screen time... But this was a nice episode, 8/10.

I liked this episode because it was slightly more focused on Brock and Mudkip. I think the writers made an good decision by splitting each of the starter Pokémon in one character. Mudkip definitely is a awesome Pokémon and I liked how it was implemented in this episode.

Takeshi finally get a starter after that long time. This episode is awesome in my opinion. It is a pity that Takeshi did not develop Mizugorou much after he capture it. Should have learned Hydro Pump at the end of this saga.

It's funny how for someone who specializes in rock Pokemon, Brock has two water Pokemon, one of the rock types weakness.
    It's weird how in the Pokemon world, the eggs don't hatch, they just morph in to the Pokemon.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I disliked the generic forest setting here; what happened to Dewford being a tropical island in the anime? Anyway, I liked that Brock's Lotad got to save the baby Mudkip in the pond; at least he actually did something useful here. That COTD made me cackle wildly given his Mudkip-esque design. The flood scenes were pretty intense by the way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12