Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turning Over A Nuzleaf (302)

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Nuzleaf for the 1st time. Nuzleaf's Grasswhistle was really cool. Corphish was very funny the whole episode. It was cool to see an episode mostly centering around the Pokemon.

25/100

This episode was not that delightful. Except for the Pokemon being kept in captive, there wasn't really any other point for this episode, and Nuzleaf is not cute.

5/10
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

Ugh Corphish and Treecko bickering was so annoying just get along! But I love these fillers that don't involve Ash and the gang that much (especially when Max isn't there the kid is annoying) I'll rate it 5/10 since I didn't hear Max annoying voice.
    Is There Somebody Who Still Believes In Love? ♥

I really liked this episode, Corpish and Lotad made this really fun to watch! And we got to see Mudkip be a leader with Pikachu. Really liked it! 7/10 Frozen Pies.

Nuzleaf: the most hideous Pokemon in existence. This episode was okay solely because of Treeko's and Corphish's interactions. Lotad was unintentionally hilarious in this episode for some reason.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Well saw it yesterday and I do really like Nuzleaf. The episode had its little funny moments.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

I'm not a big fan of Nuzleaf, and also dislike the title of this episode. One of my favourite episodes, a Jotho episode centered around my dear Bayleef is called "Turning over a new Bayleef", this episode's title is just too similar. However, Lotad was fun to watch. And I liked how Corpish hurled Ash at Team Rocket's balloon. It's an average AG filler, nothing more or less. 5/10.

What I liked about this episode was the whole concentration on the Pokémons, even though the synopsis itself was kinda mediocre because we have seen similar stuff before (Remember the one with the Beach ball in Johto) The Nuzleaf's were alright introduced too and this episode made them show mischievous they are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12