Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Three Team Scheme (303)

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Team Magma and Team Aqua again. It was cool seeing Nincada for the 1st time. It was funny when Jessie kept telling being insistent that her Cascoon was a Silcoon. It was cool seeing a Secret Base in the Anime.

30/100

I liked this episode because of the whole Team Aqua vs Team Magma thing but I found the little kid and the Nincada part unnecessary.. Rate this episode 7/10
    Is There Somebody Who Still Believes In Love? ♥

Finally some Aqua and Magma action even though it wasn't very much. Too bad their rivalry will only go downhill from here. Anyway, this was a fairly good episode. The character of the day was a little whiny but not too bad especially since he got a reaction from May.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I really enjoyed this episode. Some good interaction between both Magma and Aqua... and Team Rocket XP I felt bad for the kids destroyed secret base but well he had his Nincada.

Professor Birch's moment with Loudred early in this episode was very funny, certainly the highlight of this episode for me. I also liked how the anime showed secret bases. Nincada was also pretty cool. 7/10.

This episode was pretty great with both seeing Team Magma and Team Aqua. Every time they make an appearance during the anime, you know that there is something mysterious going on and that Ash and the others are clueless about it. I also liked how Jessie still is oblivious to the fact that her "Silcoon" is an Cascoon. Good episode for a filler.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12