Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seeing Is Believing (304)

Awesome, double evolution. Honestly guys, when do we ever get to see that?

I was amazed at Jessie's reaction, like so many were... but I'm glad she likes her Dustox ^^ She's already got enough Pokemon she dislikes (ie: Wobbuffet and Meowth, even though he doesn't technically belong to her)

lol Jessie, you silly ditz |D
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

I did find Jessie's constant denial and her reaction when she saw the truth funny.

~Ayra~
    "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevent, it is what you do with the gift of life, that determines who you are." -Mewtwo
    "The only thing we can be is ourselves, we can't be someone else, and someone else can't be us." -Kelly Smith
    3DS FC 1048-8196-8009
    Type:Flying
    Spearow, Woobat, Hawlucha
    ^Click to go to my Ribbon Sprites thread, in need of some ideas^
    Currently working on:
        Spoiler:- Ribbons I'm working on:
    [img]http://i44.*******.com/23t2pg8.png[/img]
    Credit to AWildMew for the Shinjoh Connection userbar

This was a funny episode. I loved how Jessie just changed her mind after she found out it was a Dustox.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Its nice to see the both Wurmple evolve =3
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Yay! I was really happy for May to finally get her Beautifly. It matches her perfectly, and so does Dustox for Jessie. Loved this episode a lot, and I can watch it again whenever I'd want to.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

I thought that the Seedot were just adorable. I was glad that they found a ree in which they could be happy in. I was extremely glad that May's Silcoon evolved into a Beautifly. It was also nice to see her begin to prepare for a pokemon contest right away. I just couldn't understand why Jessie continued to think her Cascoon was a Silcoon. I had to have been out of pure ignorance because the difference was easily notable. I thought it was funny when Meowth pretended to be a Beautifly when Jessie's Cascoon evolved. Atleast Jessie was happy with her Dustox in the end, however I do not agree with her that it is cuter than May's Beautifly.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Cascoon was strange, but similar to May's Silcoon.

Beautifly was very strong, and beautiful also.

7/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    Cascoon was strange, but similar to May's Silcoon.
    That's because they both evolve from Wurmple. That's why it's similar to Silcoon.

Wow another Birch episode, though this one was quite interesting since two of the main character's Pokemon (Jessie's Wurmple and May's Wurmple) both evolved which was startling.

What I found cute and funny is that Ash just picked a Seedot right off the branch of a tree as if it were a real acorn. At least Max seemed to be learning from Prof. Birch in the field

Overall cool because an evolution occured, which makes the worst Fillers awesome. 5/10

Graet Episode.
    Seedots are so cute! ^_^
    I don't know why wurmple can evolve any of these coocons. Its all because of its porsenality. :?
    Jessie is stupid and I can't wait for May's first contest.

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

It was a pretty funny episode, and interesting how long it took for Jessie to find out that it was not a Silcoon. I guess some people just don't want to believe until they see it right in front of their eyes, it was nice she liked Dustox in the end (I like Dustox too myself).

Yeah like Meowth could pass off as an Beautifly lol, Jessie may be ignorance but she's not so dumb she would fall for a cat wearing wings.
    I think in the Anime Wurmple actually get to decide when they evovle (Unlike the games I think) although why they have two different evolutions like that I don't know.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

My favorite part was when James and Meowth tried to cover up Dustox and Meowth dressed up like a Beautifly, hilarious. I honestly thought that Jessie wasn't gonna like her Dustox, but she ended up loving it which was a surprise. This was a very funny episode.

Birch being with the friend was great. I think he was the best professor ever. No one has mantioned Jessie's Dustox. Although people don't like it, I do. It very fits his trainer, Jessie.

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Seedot, Beautifly, and Dustox for the 1st time. This episode was hilarious! It was funny when Cascoon evolved, TR threw a blanket over it, and Meowth dressed up and pretended to be a Beautifly. I'm glad Jessie accepted and liked her Dustox.

30/100

I honestly loved that Jessie accepted her Dustox because I would of prefer a Dustox then a Beautifly anytime. But the ending was quite amusing and found it funny when Mewoth, James, Birch kept on mentioning that Cascoon was a Cascoon and Jessie was in deep denial. 8/10
    Is There Somebody Who Still Believes In Love? ♥

Loved Jessie's reaction to Dustox! I prefer Dustox actually lol, I love how Jessie never believed it was a Cascoon!
    10/10 Cacoons!

The real stars of this episode was Birch and the Seedot. Seriously, I don't remember my first reaction to Seedot when I first watched this episode a decade ago but leading up to me re-watching this episode I had a terrible opinion of the design of this Pokemon. After this episode, I like them a little more but their design is still hideous.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This is one of my favourite AG episodes! Jessie's Beautifly-loving behaviour was funny, and Meowth with a Beautifly suit on was one of the most hilarious moments in Pokemon history. 10/10, this episode is pure awesomeness!

Jessie was so full of her obliviousness that her "Silcoon" was going to evolve in an Beautifly. I really was happy to see that this short-Pokémon rivalry came to a splitting conclusion for both May and Jessie. I liked this episode because it was a significant mark in May's development as an future Pokémon coordinator.

It was hilarious how Jessie suddenly loved Dustox like that.

I'm still confused on what happens to get Cascoon/Silcoon. What is the mechanic exactly? (game-wise, so off-topic)
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

I thought it was cute when Birch was examining everyone's Pokemon and Lotad snubbed him. Birch rolling on the ground with the Seedot was adorable as well and cackled when Jessie trained her Cascoon against Meowth and Cacnea thinking that it would evolve into Beautifly, only for it to evolve into a Dustox instead. Jessie seemed content though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12