Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seeing Is Believing (304)

Wow I didn't expect Silcoon and Cascoon to evolve so fast, and I liked how Meowth dressed up as a Beautifly all cuz he was scared of how Jessie would react when she saw that Cascoon had become a Dustox.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernikova View Post
    The real stars of this episode was Birch and the Seedot. Seriously, I don't remember my first reaction to Seedot when I first watched this episode a decade ago but leading up to me re-watching this episode I had a terrible opinion of the design of this Pokemon. After this episode, I like them a little more but their design is still hideous.
    Meh, I still think that Seedot is as boring as dirt and Birch was equally as needless.

I thought this episode was enjoyable. I liked how Musashi still stubbornly thought that her Mayuld was a Karasalis and how she just wouldn't listen to Kojiro and Nyasu's comments regarding it. And I thought it was really cool how Masato got all giddy because of that one Taneboh with the leaf. Haruka's team was stale to me up until her Karasalis evolved into an Agehunt, so I was relieved by that.

This was so cool, it was great to see Cascoon and Silcoon evolve. It was also nice that Birch was around for another ep. He would be really hot in real life!

It was funny when Meowth dressed up as Beautifly. Team Rocketr can be funny sometimes, I would like for them to win one day though, they do have a lot of bad luck.

Jessie's reaction was unbelievable. It's very interesting how both wurmples evolved at the same time but into different Pokemon. Meowth posing as beautifly was funny, although idk how he was gonna pull that off. When I first saw this when it came out, I thought meowth grabbed mays beautifly.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Lol, I loved the wackiness here. My favorite part being when James covered Dustox and Meowth pretended to be Beautifly to hide it from Jessie, which was pointless, but still.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123