Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ready, Willing & Sableye! (305)

Default Ready, Willing & Sableye! (305)

Ready, Willing & Sableye!

Deciding to Play a Trick on Corphish as Payback...Ash & Co. get it to go into a spooky cave in which inhabits a Sableye. However accidently while scared, Corphish accidently seperates the gang from May & Max...and to make things worse, the Sableye seems to be helping Team Rocket. Will May & Max be reunited with Ash & Brock?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

meggirl63 Guest

That episode was a lil bit freightning!

Factory Head Noland Guest

It was funny when Ash was trying to scare Corphish and then it knocked the cart away with May and Max in it.

vulpix Guest

i didn't really like this episode that much.I didn't like it when Meowth turned his back on Saybleye.

I really don't like this episode very much, although Meowth and especially Corphish are pretty funny in it. I just didn't like that Ash was being a bit of a jerk, again, and managed to get Corphish pretty p*ssed off at him. I did like when Corphish turned the sandwiches to mush, and when he shook his claws when Ash told him it was partly his fault too (I always like when Corphish shakes his claws ), and everyone's reactions to sableye, but otherwise it's not a good episode.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Yea but I think Sableye was pretty awesome in this episode. Kinda a step away from the usual 'cutesy' look most have.

I liked this epi. I was so sure that someone was gonna catch Sableye. It would of been kool to see Any of the main cast with it

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

Heh, I think TR should have caught Sableye or something, but pretty good

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

A nice filler, liked seeing Ash try to scare Corphish only to have it backfire on him, other than that Sableye stole most of the show.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Today we will be eating sandwich in the form of mush, come on guys, little digestion required!

A good scare would calm anyone down! Brock, Brock...what happened to Mr. Commonsense??

Corphish beating Ash could never get old.

That's not a ghost, it's a ghost pokemon!

Geez the Sableye headquarters sure look state of the art.

Sableye is the only appropriate Meowth replacement I've met. Why won't TR even think about taking the little devil, he's like Max from Sam & Max.

Ah yes, wait until the last second of action to reveal Sableye can battle. We won't even give you a name.

4/10 Well I loved the music.

This is a funny episode. Sableye is so awesome when it just spooks everything like that :P

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

for a moment i thought one of the gang would catch a sableye but it turned out different, it was a good episode nontheless.

Nice episode, Sableye really made everyone scared ^_^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I wish they had caught Sableye. They always make great friends with perfectly catchable pokemon and end up leaving without even considering catching them. If someone makes great friends with a wild pokemon, how do they not think it would be good for both of them if they catch (or recruit, if you will) said pokemon. Also, has any one of the main protagonists ever had a Dark-type? Sableye would have been perfect for filling that need.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Sableye was very funny, and little stupid too.
    And i loved how Corphish nocked out Ash....
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by SoLaR-ScEpTiLe View Post
    Nice episode, Sableye really made everyone scared ^_^
    Which was a new twist, considering how many "nice" Pokemon we get in the anime. Anyway, I liked this episode for the most part. I remember watching it the first time and finding it boring but the second time, it was cool, since I noticed that it took place in a mine and those aren't showcased very often. I like how Meowth tried to convince Sableye that the twerps were the enemies. A fun time for all, 6/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 24th February 2011 at 6:54 AM.

I thought it was funny when Corphish cut up all of the sandwiches causing everyone to have to use a spoon. Sabeleye was a really neat pokemon and I liked watching it have fun scaring everyone. It was sad to see Meowth betray Sabeleye like that, considering Sabeleye thought Meowth was a good friend. It was funny when Corphish tackled May and Max when they were dressed up like a ghost. Hopefully Corphish will able to start controlling its attitude a little better. It was sad to see Corphish hit Ash and try to ffight Pikachu.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Nice Episode.
    Sableye is creepy, and Crazy Corphish is funny.

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

Sableye and Meowth were great together, they really had good chemistry. I also thought how PO'd Corphish got was pretty funny too. Overall good episode.

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Sableye for the 1st time. Meowth and Corphish were very funny in this episode. Ash was being a jerk again... I don't like when he acts like that, and was bad to Corphish. It was funny when Sableye was scaring every1, and Ash was trying to scare Corphish, but definitely overdid it.

30/100

I like this episode, but it angers me. Sableye was really cool, and really seemed to like Ash, I was sad he didn't join Ash's team.

White FC: 3654-1880-7019

3DS FC: 2105-8751-4059

I liked this episode but Ash was being rude to Corphish. The worst part he lies to him by saying he's trying to test Corphish "courage" but it's obvious he's trying to get back at Corphish for the whole sandwich mistake. So I didn't blame Corphish for being angry. I loved both Sableye and Mewoth being friends even if Mewoth was using him in the beginning but in the end they were obviously friends and Mewoth forgot about the huge promotion. 6/10
    Is There Somebody Who Still Believes In Love? ♥

Pretty funny episode actually, a nice episode for Sableye, he's what I always imagined he would be, a sneaky son of a ***** XD
    8/10 Diamonds!

A boring episode really. The animation was kind of bad for Pokemon's standards and it was a chore to sit through. Sableye really didn't interest me for some reason. I did like Jessie's and James's not really caring for killing Ash & co. because it showed a nice to of ruthlessness that we don't get to see from these guys.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This episode wasn't really entertaining, it was pure filler. And not entertaining filler... However, I did like Corpish when the gang wanted to eat in the beginning of the episode. I think Sableye was pretty boring... 5/10.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast