Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Meditite Fight! (306)

I enjoyed seeing the group decide to help Team Rocket when in the previous episode Team Rocket left them for dead inside of a collapsing cave. Oh writers. Anyway, this was a fine episode I suppose. Nothing too special. Shauna was kind of annoying and I thought that it was odd how Shauna seems to get better at battling after the hurricane but I suppose it doesn't matter.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Well, I think Shauna's Brawly-obsession was cute. I liked how Ash, Max, May, Brock, Shauna and Brawley helped wild Pokemon during the storm, and Team Rocket was awesome in this episode! 7/10.

I love Shauna and I this episode was great as an sort of build-up for the next episode where the rematch will be. It may is a good thing that after around 10 episodes that took place on this island, they finally are staring to wrap things up.

It was neat to see a COTD actually based off a trainer class in the games, and actually referring to herself as that trainer class
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I loved that Ash was training again at the start here and I thought Shauna was funny at first if only because she was trying so hard to be cool. Pikachu vs. Meditite had potential in my view; too bad that it was mediocre. Seeing Shauna blush because of Brawly was cute, but seeing all those Pokemon with Ash and friends huddled in the cave was boring imo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12