Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

Thread: DPPt EV Guide/Help Thread READ WHOLE POST BEFORE ASKING!

Quote Originally Posted by pit-fall View Post
    I thought so I just had to make sure. Can you help me in this thread?

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...aming-Articuno
    I just replied to your other thread.

Does anyone know the exact odds of finding a sun stone and of finding a moon stone in the pokemon pearl underground?
    Ah, and another question: when I use the pokeradar, is there any special indicator of the place where the rare pokemon is? It's because I've noticed that the grass doesn't always shake the same way.
    Yes, I discovered the GB Sounds glitch! : video here

Hoenn will rise again!!

Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes! [started by Flare64]

Pearl FC: 2751-9028-8522
    Platinum FC: 3181-3995-0123
    SoulSilver FC: 0604-9190-1415
    Black FC: 1334-7065-6073
    White 2 FC: 0691-3271-0651

3DS FC: 1736-1030-9286

I have a question about EV training, I'm doing it in Diamond so I posted it here. If a Pokemon evolves is it eligible for another 510 EVs? For example, if I'm raising Chansey and it earns its maximum 510 EVs and later evolves into Blissey do I have to let it earn another 510 in order to get max stats or does training Chansey ensure a good Blissey?

Quote Originally Posted by Nardo12 View Post
    I have a question about EV training, I'm doing it in Diamond so I posted it here. If a Pokemon evolves is it eligible for another 510 EVs? For example, if I'm raising Chansey and it earns its maximum 510 EVs and later evolves into Blissey do I have to let it earn another 510 in order to get max stats or does training Chansey ensure a good Blissey?
    Blissey will have the EVs that she got as Chansey and/or as Happiny. So Blissey won't be eligible.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Didn't realize there was another help thread
    Last edited by ebevan91; 24th August 2012 at 1:34 PM.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Ok so I tried to raise a Breloom to catch pokemon its move set is:

-Spore

-Giga Drain

-False Swipe

-Sunny Day

But at level 100 its not cutting it. So now I have decided to go with Gallade with the move set:

-Hypnosis

-Mean look

-False Swipe

-Psychic/Close Combat

What would be a good nature, characteristic and EV’s for my Gallade with this move set?

oh I get it now!!
    Go team excadrill digging to bedrock and beyond!!!

The Stat judge in Platinum told me my Metagross had Relatively Superior stats and that it's Attack was fantastic. but what does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    The Stat judge in Platinum told me my Metagross had Relatively Superior stats and that it's Attack was fantastic. but what does that mean?
    He gives you a short summary of the Pokémon's IVs.

can somebody give me the 411 on dual slot mode and pal park in platinum? Do I have to insert the game once to make the different wild pokemon appear, or do I have to keep it in? After I get six to take to pal park, what exactly is there to do there? Can I only re-catch the ones that were on my team when I boot the dual slot or does it bring in alot of third gen pokemon? Are there trainers/items or anything else of importance in pal park without having wifi?

Looking for: Lansat & Staraf Berries
    Have Enigma Berry and every other berry if you're willing to help out?

Default EV Training Help

I'm new to EV training, and I don't think I'm getting any results. My Pokemon is lv. 5, if level is a factor. At first, I got my HP up one point, but no more afterwards. I'm clearly doing something wrong, but what?
    << Move your eyes in this direction to experience cuteness beyond comprehension. Thank you for your cooperation.

If you have any complaints or concerns, please report them to my psychiatrist.

I'm probably not the best to give advice for something like this, but I think can lay something out for you.

EVs refer to the "effort values" your Pokemon obtains after winning a battle in the wild. Their stats will increase by the amount of EVs given for each stat every time you level up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashfer View Post
    I'm probably not the best to give advice for something like this, but I think can lay something out for you.

EVs refer to the "effort values" your Pokemon obtains after winning a battle in the wild. Their stats will increase by the amount of EVs given for each stat every time you level up.
    Well, I get that part, but what I don't understand is why it isn't working for my Pokemon. Thanks for trying to help, though.
    << Move your eyes in this direction to experience cuteness beyond comprehension. Thank you for your cooperation.

Most of the effects aren't seen if you're using a low level Pokémon. Chances are you only see a slightly higher increase in stats when leveling up.

The game prevents you from having all the 62 stat points Boost at level 5, because at that stage, most Pokemon have HP stats in the 20s and other stats in the 10s.

Moved to the correct thread.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Most of the effects aren't seen if you're using a low level Pokémon. Chances are you only see a slightly higher increase in stats when leveling up.

The game prevents you from having all the 62 stat points Boost at level 5, because at that stage, most Pokemon have HP stats in the 20s and other stats in the 10s.

Moved to the correct thread.
    That makes sense! Thanks I thought I was doing the whole thing wrong.
    Arceus bless your soul.

Hi i was ev training my zapdos and i have power items+ pokerus and i thought that each pokemon was given me +8 ev..but actually it was given to me +10...so i was wondering if i overdo the ''252'' number what happen?Its stop there and i have other 252 ev to train another stat?
    DON'T WORRY LADIES!BROCK IS HERE!

FOR TRADE:
    Lv70 Relaxed nature || ALAMOS Event
    x3 Lv50 Hardy,mild,bold nature || WIN2011 Modest flawless nature
    x2 Lv50 docile,naughty nature || GAMESTP
    x2 sassy,nasty nature || Oblivia
    adamant flawless nature || TRU
    Jolly flawless nature (MAY2010) || TRU
    Shiny Event || TRU
    Shiny Event || TRU
    Shiny Event ||

Looking For any shiny(Prefer Pokeradar's)

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/2w658r6.png[/IMG]

If I use a Tamato Berry, will my Pokemon earn an extra EV, even if I didn't use any EVs for the Speed stat?

Quote Originally Posted by UUTrainerUU View Post
    If I use a Tamato Berry, will my Pokemon earn an extra EV, even if I didn't use any EVs for the Speed stat?
    No it wouldn't.
    The Tamato Berry is used to reduce speed EVs. It reduces the speed EVs by 10, while raising happiness.

Hello Everyone!
    I need help EV training. I have a level 18 Pichu. its base attack is higher then its sp. atk but i realise that sp. atk is good for it. But the problem is that my pichu has an admant nature which increses attack and hinders sp. atk. So what should I do and how do i train it?
    If training it in Sp.Atk isnt good enough then in what to stats should I train it, I think one would be speed.
    I dont want to change my pichu for another nature because its a shiny one. And also, is it better to evolve it into a Raichu or just a Pikachu? I would appreciate if any one would help and Thanks.
    Last edited by Rotom1598; 13th July 2014 at 7:47 PM.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435