Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just One Of The Geysers! (307)

Default Just One Of The Geysers! (307)

Just One Of The Geysers!

After Surviving the storm, Ash decides to re-battle Brawly in a geyser filled battlefield. Brawly uses his Machop and Hariyama whereas Ash uss his Corphish & Treecko. Will Ash Win this time?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Factory Head Noland Guest

What an exciting episode! This was such a cool battle, Machop was scarily powerful when it was chopping the rocks down! Corphish and Treecko both put up great fights and it was cool when Treecko and Hariyama shot up on the geysers and collided and Treecko won! It was a tough battle!!

Luck for Ash, once again. >>;

Brawly should have won again, even IF that would mean ANOTHER rematch with him. But that would benefit me. >3

I just love how everyone's all 'OMG IT'S TEAM ROCKET!' and Brawly just goes 'Whoa, how'd you get here?' XD He's so clueless. I love 'im. ^_^

Purrrrrrr.

Hales Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom_Bugsy
    Luck for Ash, once again. >>;

Brawly should have won again, even IF that would mean ANOTHER rematch with him. But that would benefit me. >3

I just love how everyone's all 'OMG IT'S TEAM ROCKET!' and Brawly just goes 'Whoa, how'd you get here?' XD He's so clueless. I love 'im. ^_^
    Seemed like a fair gym battle win for Ash to me... but like you who has a huge bias for Brawly, I have one for Ash

The gym battle is my favourite Hoenn League battle currently (since I've only seen three), I love this episode and its my favourite of the series...

Brawly fighting TR at the beginning was hilarious, I mean talking to them until the geyser came was just awesome!

I actually kinda thought Shauna would end up getting a crush on Ash this time--there's no denying that before they did make an equally "hotheaded competative" couple, doncha think?

I would have preferred that. >D Then I won't have so much competition as #1 Fangirl? *cackles evilly*

Actually, that would be kinda scary since Shauna is like....ME and Ash is Ash. :0 *shot for that*

Purrrrrrr.

vulpix Guest

i thought this battle was intense.

Transducer Guest

Good episode. Not one of the best Hoenn gym battles I've seen so far but still it's good. Treecko finally redeemed itself by defeating the powerful Hariyama. The battle was awesome really. The stratergy Ash executed were real brilliant Oh and there were some funny parts in this ep like when Brawly told the Rockets that something "powerful" was coming and it ended up being the geyser, ha =)

Well I give this ep a 7.5/10

Brawly's just awesome like that. *____*

He's smart but he's not but he is. o____0; HE'S MAGICAL.

I still don't think Treecko should have beaten him. >__> LET THERE BE A THIRD MATCH.

Purrrrrrr.

WORST. DUB TITLE. EVER. ><

Very nice gym battle though. Kimori finally got his rematch against Hariteyama, Heigani put up a great muscle battle against Wanriki, and the addition of the geysers in the arena gave the battle a unique twist.

Hm, maybe I'll try my hand at a Satoshi/Shauna fic... >> Does anyone know her Japanese name?

"Please don't look at me that way, I'm a very shy little girl!"

At least Ash finally won his gym battle with Brawley. I did love most of the Dewford Island episodes (except for "Ready Willing and Sableye"), but I think it was definitely time they got back to the mainland. Treecko and Corphish really battled well too.

I loved how Team Rocket managed to end up in Brawley's secret base and started eating him out of house and home, even saying the motto with their mouths stuffed. That was pretty funny.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

And I love how everyone's all 'OMG ITS TEAM ROCKET!!!!!' and he's just '....whoa, how'd you get in here? :0' ...>3 Awww, he's teh adorable.

And Juptile, her japanese name is Shinobu. :0 DO IT. It'll keep her away from mine/Matsu's/Caden's/Daigo's Touki. <3

Purrrrrrr.

Great gym battle, although (as usual) Team Rocket really annoyed me by claiming Brawly's gym to be their "secret base"

Loved the gym battle. It was good that Treecko got some Justice.

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

An okay gym battle, TR in Brawley's Secret base was funny though

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Excellent rematch, because any third loss in a gymbattle would be worst than losing a league. Plus it will only make Ash's friends stay on his damn back.

My ideal battle ever!

I loved the gym battle, and Team Rocket was actually funny in this episode.

Overall: 8 out of 10

Excellent rematch it's made even more exciting with the it taking place on a natural battlefield, I always love it when they use natural battlegrounds in gym matches. Poor Corphish didn't farewell in it's first gym battle but at least it did get in one KO and a few nice shots on Hariyama. Grats to Ash for winning his 2nd badge, if I remember correctly this is the last time in the Hoen region Ash has any trouble winning a badge at the remaining gyms.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

It took a really long time to get to this episode. I'm glad the gym match is finally over with. Good battle, btw.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it was a spectaculair gymbattle between the two, i liked this episode.

I like this episode, Brawly is my fave gymleader...it was a good battle
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I loved this episode! It feels great to see Ash win his 2nd badge. I loved the scene where Corphish came out of the water and suprised Hariyama with a crab hammer.

I wonder if that surfer slangish stuff is real. If it is, than maybe I could go to Hawii!!!

If they had really would have been where the geysers were on the ground, thay would have collided a lot faster. Treeko and Hariyama.
    I'm allergic to Brelooms. Don't come near me with one, or my face will puff up.

Don't be mad, be sad! You're less annoying that way.

Question of the Century:
    Could Lugia beat Makuhita in a game of chess?

I'm looking for any Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Totodile, Torchic, or Mudkip. I'll trade any other starter for one.

Great gym battle, one of my favorites in Hoenn.

Corphish was very strong, abd Treecko was amazing.

9/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Awesome gym battle. Treecko=awesome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast