Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Abandon Ship! (308)

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Its in the Hoenn league, Tucker has one, and its in the DP Luxio filler.
    I know. I've seen all those episodes and I really like the Luxio filler. I just liked this episode best because Swampert got some decent treatment compared to all the other episodes it was in. Too bad Brock's Marsthstomp never evolved.
    I've officially claimed Swampert!

It was funny when everyone was kidnapped and then attached to Spinark's web. Also, nice to see he reunited with his Swampert, though.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Great episode.
    I loved Swampert's appearance, it was cool how it got out of the water like a monster.
    and it remembered his past, it was amazing.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

The title actually suits the episode's plot

The whole Swampert talking people captive was kind of disturbing. Though I'm glad they showed a Swampert at all.

A solid 5/10

I think that it would have been really scary to be kidnapped by Swampert like everyone was. It was sad how Tommy got seperated from his Marshtomp when the boat grounded. He was very lucky that he was able to find it. I thought it was funny when Max and Meowth were fighting while hanging from the ceiling. It was sad to see Swampert attack Tommy when he was trying to find him. I can understand how Swampert must have felt when it thought Tommy abandoned it. Luckily everything worked out fine and they were reunited. I thought it was sweet how Tommy decided to stay at the ship to modify it for all of the water pokemon who live there.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

I really liked this episode. It was funny how they all kept getting picked off one by one, pity Ash and COTD didn't get kidnapped and then Ash has to save the day, or Ash and Brock gets kidnapped and COTD (Forgot name despite I just watched it lol) and save the day.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Great episode. Love Marshtomp and Swampert. There ground and water type. ^_^
    Theres a dub error! Ash said Slateport City Gym even know there isn't a gym there in the game. :\

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

Everyone getting kidnapped by Swampert and Spinarak was hilarious. I'm also glad that Swampert was reunited with it's trainer. Great episode.

Swampert being a kidnapper was pretty strange. For what does he need to keep people....

The best part was , of course, with the trainer reunification. I'm surprised Swampert didn't know who is its trainer in the begining. The trainer you so liked and now you don't know him?

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Swampert for the 1st time. My favorite fully evolved starter Pokemon! It was odd seeing Swampert being a kidnapper though... It was funny seeing them argue while being tied up.

34/100

:O Pretty haunting episode. Love the exploration of the ship!
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

Pretty cool episode in my opinion. I thought it was quite like a Detective movie. It was cool to see Swampert. I was glad to see it be reunited with his trainer after such a long time.

Really interesting filler! Really cool to see Swampert kidnap, and the flashback to it and the COTD as a Mudkip. Fun episode to watch, 8/10 abandoned cats

A pretty good episode to get out of the Dewford rut. Swampert capturing everyone was pretty fun to see and the interaction between the caught was pretty good to watch. Mudkip got some time to shine as well so that's always nice to see.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This is a great episode! I liked the interactions of all the characters captured by Swampert. Swampert is also a really cool Pokemon, and I'm glad he eventually recognised Tommy. I like the Abandoned Ship in the games too, it's really mysterious, and I like the music there in the games. Seeing Brock's Mudkip getting screen time was nice too. 10/10.

This was a nice transition episode to the first contest and I really liked the character of the day in this one. I think that - while coming off as not something unique - they still managed to make this episode interesting enough to watch.

Pretty good for a horror-themed episode. Reminds me of the Creature from the Black Lagoon (which I haven't seen of course).
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12