Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now That's Flower Power! (309)

Nice episode. Nice meeting Drew. Drew's VA is kinda cool and Roselia is great.

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

Drew and Roselia were the only good things about this episode. Didn't really care for this one...

All the fights with Drew were a waste. May should have trained to her contest instead of it. I know they have to introduce him, but at least give her the focus with her pokemon...

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Drew and his Roselia for the 1st time. Drew is really annoying in Hoenn for most of the episodes. It was cool to see Bluk Berries in the Anime for the 1st time. It was great that May was training for the contest in this episode.

27/100

This episode was alright. Seeing Drew and Roselia for the first time was cool. Cool that May has got herself her first rival.

I liked this episode. I miss Drew so much! I don;t care what anyone says about his Roselia.

My ideal battle ever!

Drew was so annoying. Thankfully, he'll never get a speaking role on the show ever again. He is single-handedly the worst rival to ever be on the show bar none. No redeeming qualities to his character and a terrible voice.

That said, this was a fine episode I suppose. May was getting baby-shaken in that battle before the power of friendship kicked in.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Terra Branford View Post
    Drew was so annoying. Thankfully, he'll never get a speaking role on the show ever again.
    He never got a speaking role in the show ever again? Wow, that was news to me considering this was his first episode and he appeared like 10 more times after this.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    He never got a speaking role in the show ever again? Wow, that was news to me considering this was his first episode and he appeared like 10 more times after this.
    Hi, welcome to 2012. Glad you noticed the past tense "was" in the previous sentence. Please use context clues or request for clarification before you attempt being funny especially when the paragraph in question was referring to his character as a whole and not just this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Terra Branford View Post
    Hi, welcome to 2012. Glad you noticed the past tense "was" in the previous sentence. Please use context clues or request for clarification before you attempt being funny especially when the paragraph in question was referring to his character as a whole and not just this episode.
    You made it sound like you were speaking from the context of this episode. Anyway I thought he was far from the worst rival in the series, even though early on he does seem to be a bit of a Gary clone.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    You made it sound like you were speaking from the context of this episode. Anyway I thought he was far from the worst rival in the series, even though early on he does seem to be a bit of a Gary clone.
    I really couldn't get myself to like his character for some reason. It might be because his character really doesn't interest me in any way and he just seems like a standard rival for the most part. I'd rather have a rival that was a total bore (Zoey and Kenny) or have an interesting personality (Ursula and Harley) as opposed to one that doesn't stand out to me.

I thought this was a nice episode as both for introducing Drew and seeing May starting to finally practice and seeing both her Pokémon in the spotlight. I mean, this whole first contest-arc feels as a sort of refreshment after the whole Island arc we had.

Hello everyone, this is P96822 here to give you my review of Pokemon episode Flower Power

We start our episode with May doing some training after getting to Slateport City. We do have some funny moments with May and her Beautifly. Brock beautiful babe on the beach was kind of funny when I heard the second time that I watched this episode. Beautifly's Gust was pretty strong attack. It look so strong that it was able to blow away are heroes and everyone else. I thought that was pretty funny too. When May was having trouble of launching one of Beautifly's most powerful attack Sliver Wind failed. After trying a Gust attack we met May's rival for the season Drew. Meanwhile with Team Rocket, they were spying the the twieps as Jessie didn't take no notice and wanting to prepare for the Pokemon Contest. James was supised that Jessie was serious about entering Pokemon Contests. More Team Rocket funnyiness

In this episode, Drew is a big jerk like Gary was so I don't really care for him or the shipping that comes with it. I'm more of Advanceshipper then Contestshipping.

Well May was being mad at Drew and I thought it was cute for May getting all mad. All I heard from Drew was I am a big jerk and that is it.After that May does the battle training with Ash. I thought this was a good idea that Ash was training with May to give his young student some more battle under her belt. Even though Ash won that battle it show that May has a lot to learn as a battler. A man come to Ash and told him that he made a great comeback then asked him if he was going to be in the Pokemon Contest. The man who works fireworks tell our heroes about more information about being a Pokemon Condinaitor. This is good information not only to the main charaters, but to the viewers as well.

Torchic wakes up from it nap and went inside a warehouse. The fireworks man told are heroes what he does of making Pokemon fireworks, but when they got their Torchic ate the berries that he going to use to put in his fireworks. Team Rocket hears this and want to give the berries for the boss. James did made me laugh with that the boss teeth will blacker then the dark side of the moon. May said sorry to him and told the man that she was going get more berries for him to help him out. The four looked for the berries, but didn't find anything. Torchic found them and tries it best to get up the cliff were the berries were on the tree. When it got hold the branch, it snap and Beautifly saves the chick Pokemon with her String Shot.

But who got the berries, it Drew jerk pants who got them. Drew changellene May to a battle and she agrees. Drew call on his Roselia while May is using her Beautifly. The rose Pokemon overpower May's Pokemon, but after it launches it next attack Beautifly was able to Sliver Wind pefectly. The battle gets canceled after Team Rocket steals the Berries. This is when I said "Use your flying Pokemon to steal the berries back!" but that didn't happen. Ash wanting to use Pikachu's Thunderbolt, but Team Rocket was able to block it. Drew's Roselia fires a Solarbeam and helps out Ash and Pikachu out. Both them combine their attack and send Team Rocket blasting off. Torchic save the berries and Beautifly save him. Drew tell May that they will battle in the contest next they met. And the episode end with the Pokemon Fireworks

I give this episode a 6.5 out of 10

I personally liked the fireworks. It was hilarious to see Torchic's beak pitch black.

~Ayrafeneres~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12