Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Having A Wailord Of A Time! (310)

I especially liked this episode. Just I don't get the whole Torchic evolving into Combusken thing. That pokemon had absolutly no expierience at all.

The outsider of Ash's team.

Aww, this was a cute episode. (:
    That Torchic was so adorable, especially when it waved it's butt at Ash and Max. xD
    And stalling May.
    And Ash's tactics to make the new trainer pick a different starter.
    But the end was the sweetest, a happy ending for everyone ^^ It's nice to see that even the girl's dad got a starter.
    Bwahaha. An excellent filler episode.

my pokémon ruby team since 2004 <3

currently playing pokémon platinum

Interesting how small of a part Wailord had in this episode considering the title. It was really only the glue that held the main plot- the part with Ash, Max, and the starters- together.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

I was surprised when Brock reminded his Onix. it was great to see his Onix again.

And it was funny how Ash and Max hid Combusken...great.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

It was a good filler. Too bad team rocket had such a small part.

7.5/10

Funny, Wailord wasn't even the focus of this episode. The title is very misleading.

I thought it was practically Filler. Why introduce the Starters again? We've seen them all in the beginning. We even saw a village of Treecko and Mudkip after their initial debut :/

Kinda odd to have so many starter episodes, but 4/10

You know poeple in youtube, right. Thay think that girl treecko is a gay Treecko! -_-
    Thats not how this episodes ment to be dirty.

That little Mudkip is cute. :3

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

That little Torchic was so funny, it beat up everyone and gained enough exp to evolve into Combusken, Corphish got pwned. Ash and Max trying to keep it a secret was funny too. I'm also glad Max addressed May's neglect of her Torchic, it gets no love. Overall, this was great episode, I liked it a lot.

I've always wondered what would've happened if that girl picked May's Torchic....

Overall a decent humorous episode

7/10

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Combusken for the 1st time. It was funny when Torchic evolved and Max and Ash tried to hide it in the cupboard. It was cool seeing Wailord for the 1st time, it's huge! The female Treecko was really cute.

20/100

I remember I used to love this episode. I still do but I've not seen it in ages. It was cool seeing all three starters again aswell as one evolving into a Combusken. It was cool seeing Wailord and Combusken for the first time. Glad to see Mudkip and Treecko get picked.

When Max is shouting into the clouds about who is his first pokemon? Do you guys think it is the Ralts from the episode Do I hear a ralts?

Very good episode. One of the best in season six IMO.

What a badass Combusken. Corphish'sshort-lived rivalry against the new Torchic was pretty funny to see especially since it kept kicking its ***. Ash and Max trying to let the little girl choose Treeko or Mudkip was pretty funny as well though the dad became creepy as hell when he began to want Treeko. I still can't believe that that little girl is ten though.

清順(トンボ)
    Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I liked this episode. It was funny to see Torchic evolve when it wasn't supposed to. That Combusken was so funny, and it was really nice of that father to take Treecko. I also think Wailord was nice to see. 9/10.

I loved how the three starter Pokémons had like the opposite sorts of personalities to the Main character Pokémons. I also loved the whole humor in this episode and it definitely made me laugh most of the time. Probably one of the few hilarious episodes they had at in season six.

Yeah, it was cute how Treecko was a girl. ~Might like Ash's Treecko~

Also:

Stephanie: I choose this one! (pointing at Torchic)
    Ash: Forget it!

XD
    Relationships are like farts; if you push too hard, you just end up with s***.
    -Azealia Banks

Song of the week:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5y9Q5CmWYg

yeah I love this episode...and correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this like literally the only time in the series where ash intentionally lies about something in an attempt to decieve someone? lol it seems so unlike him in a good way, though, makes him a tad less innocent and naive I guess...even if evolving torchic wasn't really his fault. I also love how in the episode the younger torchic uses that cute face to lower pikachu's guard then blasts it....even if I love pikachu infinitely, that still was adorable. And also, wasn't the battles the new torchic won (even if ash's pokemon were a lot stronger than it) too little to evolve? I mean, especially considering how long it would take for may's torchic to evolve, lol.
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!
    Friend Safari: Slugma, Growlithe, Braixen

This episode has one of my favourite (dub) titles. I don't know why, but "Having a Wailord of a Time" has always been a very memorable title for me and it just pops into my head every once in a while.

Anyway, I liked the part near the beginning in which Ash, Brock, and Max were talking about a trainer's first Pokemon. The flashback that showed Brock getting his Onix was very cute. I thought it was funny how Max imagined starting with a Slakoth and getting crushed by it.

I also liked the starters that the Pokemon Center had and how their personalities differed from Ash & co.'s Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip. It was hilarious when Ash was trying to convince the new trainer to not choose Torchic (I think he said something about Torchic smelling like something that's been in the fridge too long). In the end, I was glad to see that both Mudkip and Treecko were chosen.

This was a very entertaining episode. LOL at Max trying to switch May's Torchic XD
    It was a unique plot and I liked it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12