Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Meditite Fight! (306)

Default A Meditite Fight! (306)

A Meditite Fight!

In Process of doing his training, Ash meets up with a Battle Girl, Shauna who wishes to become Brawly's Apprentice. She has a Meditite and challenges Ash to a battle. Brawly sees this and arrives...however they get caught in a storm. Will they survive?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

No one left comments on this ep yet? Wow.

*is jealous of Shauna* >> BACK OFF WOMAN. >3 Teehee. She's just like me, tho. Seriously. XD

WHEEEEEEEEEE more Brawly.

Purrrrrrr.

Hales Guest

I thought this episode would get lots of feedback... I totally adored it!

Brawly was really sweet when he went specially out of his way to find out where Ash and the others were to warn them about the approaching storm (another reason to believe that Brawly is uber cool)... I also loved how Brawly calls Ash 'little dude'.

Shauna idolising Brawly was priceless!

The battle at the end was awesome too, and seeing Ash tentatively ask Brawly for another battle was cool too.

Exclamation to long to wait

this was a very good ep but it has been 10 eps since ash lost to brawly and thats a long time but normaly ash rebattles in the next ep. ;

I've only seen a clip of this episode, but it looks good. The highlight of the clip was hearing Cacnea's dub voice for the first time, and Brawly's surfer accent. XD (Dude!)

I just saw that episode for the first time and I loved it!
    The scene where Brawly wanted Shauna to hold his hand and she hesitated was cute. And IMO that wasn't the only thing that was cute - Meditite looked adorable too ^_^
    The battle was also exciting! I was impressed by Ash's battling style, it was really cool!. I would love to see that strategy again someday.. maybe in the Hoenn League?
    This episode deserves 10/10 imo
    Last edited by Sushi; 7th April 2005 at 12:39 PM.

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

vulpix Guest

this was a cute episode in my opinion.

Hee hee, I like the unrequited love episodes, like with Shauna and Brawley here, even though Shauna's voice gets annoying fast (meditite wasn't much better; at least I liked medicham later). At least she did end up his apprentice at the end. I also like that Team Rocket got to spend some quality time with the twerps without them sniping at each other, even if they still ended up blasting off at the end.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Great filler episode almost ruined by Team Rocket (again)

A good epi. Brawley was kool. The battle was ok though

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

Okay, not too bad of a filler. Shauna was kind of annoying though

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Great episode I like Shauna she really is just like Ash. I think this might be the longest we've had to wait for a rematch at a gym Ash lost at since most of the rematches took place in the following episode, we've had to wait for 10 whole episode before Ash rechallenged Brawly that's pretty impressive for the series and the writers.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

So Brawly is also a player. It seems to me he could be anything but a Gym Leader. Even a lingo expert.

How would you spell that? Shauna or Shawna?

Well May sometimes we have to do things we don't want to, like eat glass or sex up cats.

Ok so we have to cling to the wall but Hariyama is free pounce all over the ledge. Perfect.

Whoa Pikachu completely desecrated a tree, why couldn't your thunder do that to Nosepass!

I was promised a hurricane. I'm upset.

Again, pikachu's electricity might bring down this cave but it's fine for the 500 lb.+ sumo to bust a move with Team Rocket??

Well timed Brawly, well timed.

5/10 Most important question: Will the Magikarp Persecutor live?

Quote Originally Posted by Battra View Post
    we've had to wait for 10 whole episode before Ash rechallenged Brawly that's pretty impressive for the series and the writers.
    They've managed to add canon events and keep it interesting too. It wasn't just Ash going solo and Brawly being hyped up as most other rematches.

shauna was annoying if you ask me but for the rest it was a decent episode.
    7/10.

I couldn't stand this episode for one single reason: Brawley's dub voice. I was waiting to hear him say, "Dude, where's my car?!" Would've made the episode fifty times better.

Oh well. At least Shauna/Shawna/whatever her name is attempted to make the episode interesting. ^^
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Eh I didn't like this filler. Meditite was just too uninteresting. All fighting Pokemon are to me.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Meditite is my fave fighting Pokemon, i really did like this episode
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Shauna is what I would call obsessed. She loves Brawly so much that she lies about being not only his apprentice but also his girlfriend.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

It was a great episode, and great plot.

Especially how Ash has learned about the calm and speed technique, and this was worth to wait for this.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Brawly's student in the anime? She didn't even seem strong at all. Funny how she looks like the generic Battle Girl trainer class sprite.

I didn't like how a storm was added to liven things up. Even worse, Brawly appeared out of nowhere to help then avoid the storm.

Meditate is such a bland Pokemon. Even worse, I always imagine it standing it's ground and not moving around much. Tasteless Filler. 3/10

I thought it was interesting that Shauna had an almost identical personality as Ash. I thought Meditite was a neat pokemon, although we didn't get to see it much other then in battle. I thought it was cute how much Shauna adored Brawly by pretending to be his apprentice and girlfriend. It was very lucky that Brawly showed up to warn everyone about the hurricane. It was funny how Team Rocket dug all of those holes for no reason. Ash battled really well against Shauna, and I'm glad Brawly accepted his rematch. I think Ash has a really good chance at winning.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

That girl is kinda look like the Battle Girl in the game! Never knew intil now.
    Nice to see Brawly again.

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

This episode was OK. Shauna and Ash butting heads was kinda funny and their battle was good. But outside of that, there was nothing really going on in this one.

This episode was cool. It was cool seeing Meditite for the 1st time. The battle between Pikachu and Meditite was really cool. Shauna really has an obsession with Brawly... 1st she pretends to be his GF, when really she's only his apprentice.

40/100

This episode was cool. Meditite was a cool Pokemon. Shauna was an interesting character, she was really obsessed with Brawly. Meditate and Pikachu's battle was really cool. Cool to see Brawly again and for him to warn the gang about the Hurricane. Awesome he accepted Ash's rematch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast