Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Win, Lose or Drew! (311)

I didn't really like how Drew reacted. We all know he is cocky with his ways of Contesting, but at the end he was really too compassionate towards May. A little more harder on her, and a little words from May (not bad or anything) would have made that part a little more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by ZilverLox View Post
    I didn't really like how Drew reacted. We all know he is cocky with his ways of Contesting, but at the end he was really too compassionate towards May. A little more harder on her, and a little words from May (not bad or anything) would have made that part a little more interesting.
    Drew was full of himself, so I thought that him losing to Robert helped slow down his ego trip. I enjoyed his loss more than May's.

Am I the only person who thought Milotic didn't move an inch? I mean, how stylish can you be sitting in one spot and waving your tail around?

Quote Originally Posted by Zamin View Post
    It was funny when she fell over at the start but she managed to bring the judges back round. She can't really expect to storm the competition on her first attempt, getting points between 8-9 is really good for a first try.
    To me, her little accident on the stage seemed unrealistic since in any other Contest, she would've failed the Appeal round as a result. I thought that her passing this time was ridiculous.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123