Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spheal Of Approval! (312)

Default Spheal Of Approval! (312)

Spheal Of Approval!

At the Ocean Museum, Ash & Co. learn about the rock of Groudon. However Team Magma appear and intend to steal the rock to further their search for Groudon. Will they succeed?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

I had liked how Spheal was good...

Hmm..only if Ash got Spheal instead of Snorunt.
    (>^_^)> !i!i!i! ~ŁańkaŃ \|/ ßlάĉK §ϋŃ~ !i!i!i! <(^_^<)

Click here to be directed to the game ---> Pokemon Survivor

Hales Guest

Hee - Ash with a clapping Spheal... gotta love that!

This episode was good, partly because Team Magma were in it... did TM's leader really glare at Ash? I'd actually like to see a one on one battle between him and Ash it'd be fun!

slysunshine Guest

I love Spheal. Ash getting one is a good idea.

I liked how Ash and Max went off by themselves in this episode. I think they make good friends.

Hales Guest

They're like a couple of brothers... that feud regularly, which makes it even more fun to watch!

Factory Head Noland Guest

It's the same Team Magma member that turns up everytime we see them, the man with the brown hair.
    It was a good episode, Sealeo's voice was funny.

Default Spheal Of Approval!

spheal is so cute and team magma was cool but i hoped that team aqua would be in it.

Shiny May Guest

i watched the ep today and it was nice. Spheal is sweet and so is Sealeo.
    Really an episode focused on Max and Ash as May and Brock shop, so we didn't see much of them. Pity :P
    I like to see team Magma, they were really nice in this ep !! I thought it was a good ep !!!

vulpix Guest

aww that spheal was soo cute!

Geki Guest

Yeah, I liked this episode a lot, it got me into wanting to go to a Marine Museum. Team Magma was cool in this episode, especially when they got annoyed at TR. I liked the Groudon Rock thing too.

I liked the brain freeze bit with the twerps in this episode, that was absolutely hilarious, and pretty smart for Team Rocket. I also liked Ash's battle with the kid and his spheal, and how the kid was incredulous that an electric type could beat a water type. LOL Those were the only moments I liked with the kid, but at least spheal was pretty darn cute. It was also good to see Team Magma again.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Meh Spheal annoyed me. However Team Magma where pretty kool

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

Spheal was really cute in this episode ^_^, and a appearance of Team Magma is nice too

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Interesting Cartoon Network skipped right over this one and went straight to "Jump for Joy.", but I still remember it good enough from when I originally saw it to comment.

Good episode nice seeing TM again also Spheal very very cute in this episode.
    Last edited by Battra; 7th August 2008 at 3:02 PM.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I just realized that when Harlan told Mightyena to Shodow Ball Max and Marius, if they had been knocked unconcious and fallen into the water, they would have died!
    Which is what makes me like Harlan even more. He's the guy that kills off nerds and brats.

My fic, Drowning.
    Cye of the Torrent is my bishie.
    Credit to Sketchie of Coronet Designs

Quote Originally Posted by wobbanut View Post
    I liked the brain freeze bit with the twerps in this episode, that was absolutely hilarious, and pretty smart for Team Rocket.
    I totally agre Sadly, that was one of their better schemes, which isn't much of an accomplishment if you think about it <_<'

Spheal was pretty cute, though ^^ And Team Magma actually got away! A surprise, considering this is Pokémon, but a very welcome change of pace.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Spheal was pretty cute ^_^ I loved the brain freeze as well.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

spheal was wonderful in this episode, maybde i should watch this one again i should have the DVD somewhere.

Are you kidding me? 5 year old episode and you bump it just for a +1?

Spheal is so cute, i love this episode only cause of Speal
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

"Anyone who gets in our way will be... eliminated."

Thus declared Team Magma's Field Commander Harlan as Ash, Max, Marius, and Captain Stern made their stand against him just as he and his grunts were about to head out with that volcanic stone. Yes, Team Rocket wanted that stone for themselves, but Harlan's Mightyena's Iron Tail sent them flying. I had to chuckle during that brain freeze Ash, Max, and Marius earlier, but even though Team Magma made off with half of the broke stone, Captain Stern was able to retain the other half for his research. This I considered a compelling episode to remember in Hoenn.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

It was a nice filler of sorts and I liked the 'brainfreeze' scene. Magma made a great impact but the kid with the Spheal looked a lot younger than Ash did when he was ten.

Spheal was very cute, i loved it.
    Team Magma were very mean with captain Stern, but at least he's got some of the meteorite.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Aw, Spheal and Sealeo's debut.

I like the plot, mainly because Team Magma appeared and their actions set things in the 6th movie in motion.

A decent 8/10

Spheal and Sealeo are cute and funny. Nice Episode anyway.
    Team Magma is cool.

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast